• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The spider thread

Incy Wincy Spider....

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
So how are you with our eight-legged friends? There was a HUGE house spider in the sink this morning that would have given Mrs MK a coronary, but I let the lil' bugger crawl over my hands and arms as I attempted to get a blurry photo before I plonked it outside in the fresh air.

So are you, like really hard (like me) or are you a big soft girl who screams at the smallest money spider (DOTM I'm looking at you here).

The missus isn't talking to me at the moment because last night I played with a spider instead of chucking it off the balcony. I then called her a big baby, and didn't pick up that she'd been giving me the silent treatment all morning!

No problems with spiders and creepy-crawlies.

We had an invincible spider who lived in our bath while I was at Uni. I thought I'd killed the bugger three seperate time by pouring him down the plughole, but over the course of the week he miraculously returned to the same bath tub on three seperate occasions. I admired his longevity, christened him Jack (Bauer) and never bothered him again. My girlfriend at the time destroyed him with a flipflop soon after that after getting the fright of her life whilst having a shower.

Needless to say, it didn't last long after that...

I have no problems with spiders, get my children to come and have a hold of the them before putting them out. But I have to admit if I lived somewhere like oz I definitely think twice before picking one up.

I don't mind them unless they appear all of a sudden to catch you off guard..Big house spiders are yuk...I don't like then ever since my sisters put a plastic one in my bed when I was about 4..cow's....If they were produced in White rather than Black it might help, obvious design fault.

But I don't squash them any more because I'm big and brave now.:scared:

i had a little money spider type chap living in my door mirror. He would spin a web during the night and disappear back into the mirror housing when i opened the door. He became my sort of travel to wok companion for a while but he wasn't very chatty. Never saw him again after the Poles washed the car. Murdering *******s.

Back