• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Spread on Sunday

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Headed down to the Hall to pick up tickets for Sunday's game and got me wondering what time will the Spread open Sunday with an early kickoff?

Heard rumours of 12 o clock opening but that leaves just an hour of drinking time...

sad.gif

With trains like they are on sundays it could be an early start from Grays for me. Also who else will be in the Spread pre-match as I'm always up for meetin other SZers for a pint?

No Spread before the game i doubt seeing as a fair few of us have a 10.30am kick off in Hawkwell ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_saafender @ Sep. 22 2006,11:26)]Headed down to the Hall to pick up tickets for Sunday's game and got me wondering what time will the Spread open Sunday with an early kickoff?

Heard rumours of 12 o clock opening but that leaves just an hour of drinking time...

sad.gif

With trains like they are on sundays it could be an early start from Grays for me. Also who else will be in the Spread pre-match as I'm always up for meetin other SZers for a pint?
i will be there from opening..

where i always am.. and who i'm always with
suspect.gif

come and say hello..

Where's Ken when you need him...
sad.gif

What time is the Spread open on Sunday Ken?
rock.gif

Is it a backdoor job?!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 22 2006,12:10)]Where's Ken when you need him...  
sad.gif

What time is the Spread open on Sunday Ken?  
rock.gif

Is it a backdoor job?!  
laugh.gif
holiday..
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Sep. 22 2006,12:33)]Looking forward to a Sat night on the town with the friendly soul crew.
ahhh... soul

f%&king great, music of the 80's... well house soul
tounge.gif

a very good read their book..
laugh.gif

good story behind their name as well
biggrin.gif

Just phoned the Wide winged bird,and their not opening until
5pm. No pre match drinks then!!!!!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Delolly @ Sep. 22 2006,15:42)]Just phoned the Wide winged bird,and their not opening until
5pm. No pre match drinks then!!!!!
sad.gif
WHAT!!!!

They have obviously followed police advice, not to open up until 5pm.

Fair enough if you ask me, If anything kicked off, the police basically would do f%&k all about it as they have already advised them to remain closed until 5pm..

That's the way it is when the likes of Cardiff come calling...

Anyone know if the Nelson will be open? Although got to say on my last Saturday trip to the hall it was full of Sheffield lads.

I doubt any of the pubs will be open around the ground.

You always can go in the Shrimpers Bar for a warm pint.  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 22 2006,16:26)]They have obviously followed police advice, not to open up until 5pm.

Fair enough if you ask me, If anything kicked off, the police basically would do f%&k all about it as they have already advised them to remain closed until 5pm..

That's the way it is when the likes of Cardiff come calling...
Absolutely spot on.

Had a text in Spain to say pub opening at 5 which means no rushing back from Stansted, few hours in bed and back in pub at 12.

Back