• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

USAShrimper

First XI
Freddy back to push us over the line. Moshni (our Tevez) learnt from his mistakes and back in the fold.
This has all happend at the right time.
More confident than ever that we will go up.

Play off final.

3-3 AET

Southend win 5-4 with penalties from...

Freddy Eastwood, our prodigal son
Neil Harris, our local boy done good
Ryan Hall, our most creative player this season
Bilel Mohsni, our other prodigal son

and

Big bad Barry Corr, coming off the bench on 119 mins

Play off final.

3-3 AET

Southend win 5-4 with penalties from...

Freddy Eastwood, our prodigal son
Neil Harris, our local boy done good
Ryan Hall, our most creative player this season
Bilel Mohsni, our other prodigal son

and

Big bad Barry Corr, coming off the bench on 119 mins

Please let it be Alder**** we beat as well; in a rearranged fixture after the first final was abandoned with 5 minutes left, and them leading 4-0 over 9 men - due to an inexplicable floodlight failure at Wembley.

The return of Freddy and the rehabilitation of Bilel is certainly a great story..............I wonder whether we will ever be told about it one day?

personally i think whatever happens this season it will be one that lives long in the memory, we have been top of the league for so long, yet so many unhappy supporters due to style of play/personnel etc, then we threw top spot away due to loss of form for whatever reason and as for the ending of this story well its either a final glorious push to promotion, a gloomy entry into the play offs which lets be honest could go either way.........one hell of a season tbh

Over the past 3or 4 months it has been stressful and bloody hard work following the blues. Often after another ***** result depression would set in till the next game then more depression.
But since the news of mosh and freddy i have felt a karma over me and a renewed belief that alls not lost now, its a bit like batman and robin coming to save gotham city.
I know i must sound crazy, but following the blues this season has put me and im sure lots of you guys close to a total brain **** down !

Over the past 3or 4 months it has been stressful and bloody hard work following the blues. Often after another ***** result depression would set in till the next game then more depression.
But since the news of mosh and freddy i have felt a karma over me and a renewed belief that alls not lost now, its a bit like batman and robin coming to save gotham city.
I know i must sound crazy, but following the blues this season has put me and im sure lots of you guys close to a total brain **** down !

It's been like that for nigh on 40 years for me.:smile:

With all this optimism we will probably get beaten 3-0 today now, 3 own goals from Bilel and Freddy sent off in the first 10 seconds.

Back