• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The SUFC Mass Welsh Invasion has begun!

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
_864326_clear.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 27 2005,11:18)]Here's what the Southend end of the MilStad will look like come 2.45pm

images
LMAO

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 27 2005,11:21)]Be careful though, the Welsh are ready and waiting for us...

wicker2.jpg
Aint that maher on the right

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 27 2005,11:21)]Be careful though, the Welsh are ready and waiting for us...

wicker2.jpg
I recognize that pic, top film.

With the comments I suddenly thought I had strayed onto a Lincoln Board.
oops.gif

Anyway, I'll be there, With Adam Barret and co, who else d'you need.
biggrin.gif

There was a rumour that a couple of Col Ewe fans were going to support their rivals from South Essex

hillbillies.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 27 2005,11:26)]
[b said:

wicker2.jpg
I recognize that pic, top film.

With the comments I suddenly thought I had strayed onto a Lincoln Board.
oops.gif

Anyway, I'll be there, With Adam Barret and co, who else d'you need.  
biggrin.gif
Best film ever. Got the DVD. Features a great dance by Britt Ekland.
tounge.gif

Also starring the man with three wooden heads.
biggrin.gif

Ah yes, the wicker man, you are right, it's a great film. Did you know that the scenes with her from behind dancing naked aren't really her?

Must get out more
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 27 2005,12:32)]Fried onion rings, anyone?
Isn't that what you get after a particularly strong bhajii?

Back