• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The SZ Saturday Gamble Poll 20/02/10 Week 3

Pick what you agree with - these are all to WIN there game outright

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really fancy Cardiff for victory this weekend. I don't fancy Millwall away from Home. Cardiff hard place to go - v good home team. Barnsley lost their last 3.

Doubles from the zoners favourites:
MK, Newcastle, Leeds - 6.00 returns 13.87

Using selections from last weeks SZ winners:
Bournemouth, Sheff Wed, Sheff U, MK

£5 accumulator returns £69
also
£4 doubles returns £29.23 max

Unfortunately all these mean the mighty Blues have to lose.

Its official, most of us are rubbish.
tips4.jpg
[/IMG]

Shrimpers army goes two weeks in green.

Bournemouth cost me big time today... Apparently they were all over Macclesfield, who caught them on the break and defended with 11 men in the box for large parts of the game. Disappointing.

Well we got 8 correct this week which is are best week and with the Sheffield United game being postponed it could have been 9!

Bankers were the let down this week with Millwall, Norwich and Leeds all failing to win!

Had Cardiff, Huddersfield, Swindon, Port Vale, Fulham and Norwich. Barnsely did me in for the 2nd week running. Going to avoid any game they're in for the forseeable...

Back