• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The SZ/TZ End Of Season Party (Drink Up)

Will you come to the party?

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
The SZ/TZ End Of Season Party

Its that time of year again and the normal SZ end of season party is now teaming up with TZ Travel to make this the best one yet!

Date: 1st May 2010
Time: 7:00pm till 2:00am
Location: Bar Lambs (Downstairs Club Part) at the Lamb and Lion Pub
(The Lamb and Lion, 270-274 Station Road, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0 7SD)

http://www.myspace.com/barlambsvenue

Voted CAMRA pub of the year 2010 for all you real ale drinkers too!

We have hired out the underground club at Bar Lambs which is a superb venue for music and hold a great atmosphere for a good drink and a dance.

Why join us?

Its a great chance to meet people from the zone and get to know other blues fans and its always in the past been a great send off to the season until some of us only see each other in person till August rolls round.

Not to mention the drinking and terrible dancing that follows these events (Smiffy drinking a sample perfume one year in the spread I recall)

Whats Planned?

• We have a quality DJ in place
  • Food to be arranged for the night
  • Minibus transport to help people get home to places like Hockley, Hullbridge Rochford etc...
  • Martin Harris from Southend Radio will be in attendance

... And thats just the part that TZ has in place!

Following from this post I am sure SZ will include what they plan for the night things like the raffle and the prediction competition winner!

So come down and join us and best of all its FREE to get in!!!

All we do ask though is there will be a bucket on the door when you go in and when you leave and if you could leave some spare change that will go towards running the TZ coaches and the running of SZ it would be much appreciated :)

I have added a poll so we can get a gauge on numbers.

also any questions please feel free to ask in this thread :)

LETS PARTY!!!!!!

Last edited:
I hope so you can count on me smiffy girth gareth jiggs miffy and others being there so W Block will be well represented

The W Block Army out in force = good times.

What's it like at this place then? Never heard of it before.

P.s. didn't answer your call yesterday, as I was in Belgium, and it costs me a bomb to receive calls :)

Is there a Q-Jump guestlist available for this roadblock event?

If so, stick me on it!

No perfume tricks this year though.

Come on chaps let's have a good relegation knee's up!

The W Block Army out in force = good times.

What's it like at this place then? Never heard of it before.

P.s. didn't answer your call yesterday, as I was in Belgium, and it costs me a bomb to receive calls :)

Yeah I gathered when I was getting a European dialling tone.

Yeah its a top place been there before here are some pics.....

l_b2a2b52e880cbb7b4cfa9f56f4cb938a.jpg

barlambs.jpg

Bar Lambs is a funky venue below the Lamb and Lion Pub which offers Live Music nearly every night of the week with regular club nights too. We have a fantastic sound and lighting systems and great drinks promotions.

Bar Lambs and The Lamb and Lion are on the south side of Station Road in Westcliff-On-Sea. Visitors should note that The Lamb and Lion has no customer car park, but there is limited on-street parking nearby.
Bar Lambs is approximately 200 yards west of Westcliff Railway Station, which is served by C2C trains running between London Fenchurch Street and Shoeburyness. Patrons travelling to Bar Lambs by rail are requested to check the time of their latest suitable return departure. For 'down' services towards Shoeburyness this is likely to be around 0130, but for 'up' services towards London Fenchurch Street is likely to be around 2315.

Last edited:
opps i think i done my post wrong lol

i was asking if i could attend

as i would love to join you all

Back