• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Thought of the Day Thread

We have probably done this before, but what is thought provoking to you? For me I wonder why....

There is only one Monopolies Commission.

If Typhoo put the T in Britain, who put the **** in Scunthorpe?

If Jesus was Jewish why did he have a Mexican name?

Over to you Zoners.

If Jesus died on an electric chair, would we wear miniature electric chairs round our necks?

Following on the Jesus trend.

If he had the strength to roll away a boulder from the tomb he found himself locked in, why couldn't he simply overpower any old Roman?

If your mum had been a man then she would of been your dad.

1302206400-794756-DadsHavi-13010701560.jpg

Whatever they are, I'm declaring a fatwa on those responsible.

SZ is a Fatwa Free Zone. Any person issuing Fatwas on fellow Zoners will be banned for a period of 40 days and 40 nights, etc... Probably. Well, possibly. Well, you know... The same applies to any Popes or Bishops frequenting this site giving strong opinions.

SZ is a Fatwa Free Zone. Any person issuing Fatwas on fellow Zoners will be banned for a period of 40 days and 40 nights, etc... Probably. Well, possibly. Well, you know... The same applies to any Popes or Bishops frequenting this site giving strong opinions.

Bye GBJ...

If he had the strength to roll away a boulder from the tomb he found himself locked in, why couldn't he simply overpower any old Roman?

Might have something to do with the fact that the boulder wasn't trying to stab Jesus whilst performing said miracle with short swords and spears. After all, the boulder was 'armless.

I'll get my coat.

Wasn't that because it was his Fathers wish for him to die (to save all men) and he concurred, so to a degree this was an ancient version of "suicide by cop", with the aim of coming back again to show his special powers .

Their anti gay stance is not what is causing the uproar though is it, its the celebrating the death of every soldier which is getting the comparions to islamic fundamentalism.

I would say that there is a significant difference between celebrating deaths and causing them.

Back