• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Tokyo Olympic Games 2021

So glad for the "unknowns" getting their moment to share, just a shame they have to fly back and not soak up the atmosphere especially Tom Pidcock
Its why the Olympics is so good opens sports to many and inspires those on a BMX or skateboard can achieve anything if they try and get the breaks in life

Go Team GB

I was a bit confused as to who the ROC team were taking part in events. It turns out they're Russians but not really. Just goes to show that cheating does pay in sport. Story here.

I was a bit confused as to who the ROC team were taking part in events. It turns out they're Russians but not really. Just goes to show that cheating does pay in sport. Story here.

The commentators don’t even bother with ‘ROC’ most of the time. Just refer to them as Russia.

So glad for the "unknowns" getting their moment to share, just a shame they have to fly back and not soak up the atmosphere especially Tom Pidcock
Its why the Olympics is so good opens sports to many and inspires those on a BMX or skateboard can achieve anything if they try and get the breaks in life

Go Team GB
Tom is a star in the making,currently part of the Ineos Grendadiers team wouldn't be surprised if he makes their selection for the Tour de France in the near future

Tom is a star in the making,currently part of the Ineos Grendadiers team wouldn't be surprised if he makes their selection for the Tour de France in the near future

They mentioned that on the commentary, but also said that he's interested in cyclo-cross too so they're not sure which direction he'll go in.

Watched the scateeboading this afternoon , thought it was quite exciting .

Tom Dean takes gold and Duncan Scott silver in 200m freestyle. The medals just keep coming for the GB water babies.

2 medals guaranteed in the boxing from Ben Whittaker and Pat McCormack.

Local to me Bethany Shriever wins gold in the BMX straight after Kyle Whyte wins our first medal in BMX with a silver.

GB Women doing well in the football so far. Not quite as fast paced as the men's game but some quality in there, especially Lucy Bronze

GB struggling a bit now. Not enough urgency and letting the Aussies run at us

It's certainly getting a bit feisty out there. Not sure whether the ref is Australian or not, some very odd decisions in the last minutes.

I think if I was playing in this game (not likely, I know), I might have accidently crashed into the Aussie manager because he is an annoying plank.

Back