• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The TOTS Reunion

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Now I know this is probably before most of you were born but your parents may remember those days...

I have organised this night with a few close friends of mine and it would be great if you could all post this picture about your Facebook/Twitter profiles and give the night some promotion.

Thanks very much.

John.

TOTS REUNION.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/472212276141658/

Why can't you hold it in Talk?

TOTS was sold by Lou in 2006, It apparently has never been the same since and the 35 year era we are covering includes the likes of DDV etc who now owns Chameleon so it makes sense to hold it there.

If i remember rightly wasn't thursday grab a grannie night..it it wasn't it will be now!

Wednesday was Grab a Granny (over-25's). I used to go on a Monday night, Thursday night and Friday night. Tuesday night and Saturday night was Rain; and Wednesday night Fantasy. I used to have Sunday night off - mainly because they weren't open.

If i remember rightly wasn't thursday grab a grannie night..it it wasn't it will be now!

In the late 80s when I was going Thursday was birthday party night, you used to get invites sent through for your birthday and got a free bottle of fizzy alcohol a bit like champagne.

No grannies there back then, no one over about 21!

In the late 80s when I was going Thursday was birthday party night, you used to get invites sent through for your birthday and got a free bottle of fizzy alcohol a bit like champagne.

Blimey, they were still doing that at the peak of my Tots\Dukes career between 97 and mid 2000's!

I was more a Dukes person owing to distance but I'm sure Tots was the same.....10pm was when it all kicked off with the latest tracks and then it was party music for most of the night and then I think the slowies came on at midnight-ish. If you hadn't pulled by then, the odds of lashing some bird rose dramatically!

Ian Reading? I remember him from the Wednesday nights down at Zero 7. I feel a 'Don't you want me baby' moment coming on.

tots. i remember on my 18th birthday june 2000, a good friend of mine got thrown out for getting a handjob of a fat bird called bernie. while outside and sometime later he got a blowie off her. then while waiting for a taxi another good friend not knowing this got hold of the fat slag. much banter in the cab home.

tots. i remember on my 18th birthday june 2000, a good friend of mine got thrown out for getting a handjob of a fat bird called bernie. while outside and sometime later he got a blowie off her. then while waiting for a taxi another good friend not knowing this got hold of the fat slag. much banter in the cab home.

Ah, who said romance is dead? :stunned:

These are totally typical of the stories you hear from the Dukes\Tots years.......If only I could turn back time

And we are back again Tomorrow night :smile:

2vjbji9.jpg

Many years ago when I was 25-ish and working for an investment bank in Canary Wharf and had moved up to London, one of the temps (from Buckhurst Hill and about 18) found out I was originally from Southend. He came up to me really excited and asked me if I go to Tots. I said, "Ed, I stopped going to Tots when I became old enough to get in."

i remember tots,in the 70s, seeing true greats live.. like....alvin stardust:thumbsup:,mud:blush: and the great lulu:omg:. what days,what hair,what sideburns,what bellbottems,..what the hell am i on about..

Back