• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You havent missed anything.

The club just havent announced anything official , but from what you can gather on here unofficially is that the club will be playing two well known sides abroad at the end of the month as part of a tour for which certain people have booked up for already.

The worrying thing is that with just 20 odd days until these alleged games take place that club has given out no official confirmation.

Just a side note for those of you who are booking over the coming days. Don't discount little city airport at docklands as there are flights from there aswell and its a hell of a lot eaiser to get to than gatwick.

Do Real Madrid B play in the Bernabeu?

Has anyone got any unofficial dates of these games?

Ryanair fairs from Dublin to Madrid for that weekend are coming in at €722.50. I think I may have missed my window of opportunity.

Do Real Madrid B play in the Bernabeu?

Has anyone got any unofficial dates of these games?

Nope they play at the Alfredo Di Stéfano Stadium. - http://www.bdfutbol.com/i/c/61.jpg

Not sure if this is the venue or not.

I doubt I will be able to go due to the late notice. We only took about 100 or so fans to Scotland last year and even less will be able to go on this 'tour'.

Back