• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Ahoy one and all! or should that be Ho Ho Ho???

Anyway tonight sees the mighty shrimpers do battle with another northern back of beyond pretenders to the crown!

East South and West have been getting involved in recent games with making noise and more of that tonight please doing yourselves proud there and its well appreciated in the North I assure you.

Its been a long year for SUFC with missing out on promotion by 1 point!!!! thats the tight margins that all is won and lost.

Complacency is the watchword and every point must be squeezed from the support so SUFC under the bright lights tonight we need to get a result do what you can get behind the team and show the fighting spirit the lads did after going 2-0 down last week!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

COME ON SOUTHEND

Play up ****ing PLAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, Here, True Blue. COYBB ON the pitch is where it really matters. Off the pitch wrangles must take a back seat.

It may be a low crowd in the North tonight being a night game. Past the regulars bed time.

I'm sure there will still be a fair bit of noise though (just not much viewing)

Will be giving my normal vocal encouragement from my seat in the East. Just hope you haven't had too much rain down there - it chucked it down up here for hours yesterday. Have to leave work at 3pm today to get to the game.

Christmas do tonight as Im sure plenty of others have too.

Will be checking the score though, fingers crossed for 3 points.

Ahoy one and all! or should that be Ho Ho Ho???

Anyway tonight sees the mighty shrimpers do battle with another northern back of beyond pretenders to the crown!

East South and West have been getting involved in recent games with making noise and more of that tonight please doing yourselves proud there and its well appreciated in the North I assure you.

Its been a long year for SUFC with missing out on promotion by 1 point!!!! thats the tight margins that all is won and lost.

Complacency is the watchword and every point must be squeezed from the support so SUFC under the bright lights tonight we need to get a result do what you can get behind the team and show the fighting spirit the lads did after going 2-0 down last week!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

COME ON SOUTHEND

Play up ****ing PLAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to say TrueBlue, I've never spoken to you, but have seen you, but being one of the old boys, I've seen some fantastic Southend supporters over the years, and you are probably the best in following Southend all over the place including the pre-season tours. The effort you put in to whip up support (North Bank, Banners, Baloons, Flags etc) is excellent. Keep it up, it is appreciated.

East stand is the place to be .. NOT! They never share the worthers originals with me!

B*stards

Christmas do tonight as Im sure plenty of others have too.

Will be checking the score though, fingers crossed for 3 points.

Will be missing mine tonight. Only thing that stops me watching the mighty shrimpers is the odd 'must go to' family things. Certainly would never choose a works do over the shrimpers!!!

Got to say TrueBlue, I've never spoken to you, but have seen you, but being one of the old boys, I've seen some fantastic Southend supporters over the years, and you are probably the best in following Southend all over the place including the pre-season tours. The effort you put in to whip up support (North Bank, Banners, Baloons, Flags etc) is excellent. Keep it up, it is appreciated.

One more comment like that and his over sized ego maybe burst and he will end up wizzing around the sky's of hockley

One more comment like that and his over sized ego maybe burst and he will end up wizzing around the sky's of hockley

He'll still never be a fraction of what Tilson is Southend and he knows it.

That any good? ;-)

Unless we have to fly :winking:

Back