• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The U23s line-ups thread

what a good plan playing 4 possible first teamers in a res game .Pick up a knock before sat at Blackpool .Then everyone would be moaning that playing these players Tuesday was a stupid thing to do .I would rather they train with the other team members getting ready for a much bigger game .

Jesus mate....I tell you what, why don’t we play the reserves Saturday in case anyone gets injured for the Scunthorpe game!!!

what a good plan playing 4 possible first teamers in a res game .Pick up a knock before sat at Blackpool .Then everyone would be moaning that playing these players Tuesday was a stupid thing to do .I would rather they train with the other team members getting ready for a much bigger game .

But some of those players need matches. Personally they are more likely to pick up an injury playing Saturday, with very little game time, that getting injured in a reserve game.

Seems to me a lot of injuries have also occurred on the training track too.Sure i ve read a few times that so and not available this week as he picked up an injury at training.

Seems to me a lot of injuries have also occurred on the training track too.Sure i ve read a few times that so and not available this week as he picked up an injury at training.

But they haven't stopped training though!!

STEPHEN Hendrie and Harry Lennon both returned from injury in the Southend United under-23 side’s 2-2 draw at Stevenage.

More...

2/4/19 v Stevenage (A) 2-2 Wabo and OG

Smith, Bwomono, Lennon (Ba 46), Mitchell-Nelson (Humphreys 46) Hendrie (Howard 46), Klass, Batlokwa, Hutchinson, Phillips, Kelman, Wabo (Marah 86)

Another goal for Wabo - hopefully earn him at least a place on the bench on Saturday.

?‍♂️ Trialist maybe? Didn’t we have the open trial a couple of weeks ago?

ANOTHER wonder goal from Isaac Hutchinson helped Southend United’s under 23 side secure a 2-2 draw at Plymouth Argyle this afternoon.

More...

Back