• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The 'walking into the Pink Toothbrush thread'.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Post the tunes you have have purchased a can of Breaker or nudie can of Tennants to whilst thinking you must be the most bohemian 18 year old in the county........

Lush - Sweetness and light.

Don't listen to the whole tune otherwise you will be looking to purchase a burger from a vending machine.

Last edited:
Oy, isn't this a blatant steal of the Wednesday Indie Club? I'm consulting my lawyers for breach of copyright!

It looks totally superior to that Wednesday thingy if you ask me ...who was that bloke who used to do that ?

:net:

Oy, isn't this a blatant steal of the Wednesday Indie Club? I'm consulting my lawyers for breach of copyright!

Not at all.

This is a chance for people to express an opinion rather than have one enforced by a Dr. Fox type character......

User created content. It's a Web 2.0 thing.

:)

Last edited:
Not at all.

This is a chance for people to express an opinion rather than have one enforced by a Dr. Fox type character......

Don't let him rile you Cyril he is only jealous of your superior music knowledge ......Oh and should that not be Dr COX..:whistling:

Post the tunes you have have purchased a can of Breaker or nudie can of Tennants to whilst thinking you must be the most bohemian 18 year old in the county........

Lush - Sweetness and light.

Don't listen to the whole tune otherwise you will be looking to purchase a burger from a vending machine.

I've still got Sweetness and Light. It's right up there with Emotion Lotion by Top.

I used to dance badly to Kill Your Television before I realised they were a bunch of crusties.

Can I come back to you after Friday when I will actually be walking into the Brush for the first time in about 10 years!

Not at all.

User created content. It's a Web 2.0 thing.

Booo! Fascist! Join the Pink Toothbrush (hopefully to be renamed if the Mods can!) and DJ MK is open to all requests (apart from The Levellers for obvious reasons).

Can I come back to you after Friday when I will actually be walking into the Brush for the first time in about 10 years!

Hasn't changed! You will still stick to the floor!

Tho on a friday it is club xfm. so the music isn't as heavy as it used to be.

You can smell the toilets now there's no smoking tho :puke

You could smell them before! The smoke didn't really mask the smell that much. But the blokes really does reek, they need to rip them out and put new ones in!

Back