• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUBBlue

Manager
Don't know if anyone remembers Vic's Mrs & daughter 'helping' out in the club shop in the late 80's & early 90's? (Think I got £48 change once after I tendered a fiver to buy a scarf!)

Was in Shoebury Asda last Sunday & happened to see what looked like a thoroughly cheesed off looking Mrs J scanning through discounted Dairylea dunkers on the tills.
I then went in the next day & saw Jobson Junior doing the same job!
I would stake my mortgage that it was them

I know Vic didn't exactly leave his family a fortune but didn't think they would be reduced to working in a supermarket.

Last edited:
i've seen them in there but many years ago.

i think they both worked there previous to his departure but after he them for someone else.

brilliant I was in there the other day (obviously waitrose was shut) and low and behold there was heather 'thick as two planks of wood' jobson working on the till, so I dragged my mrs past about 10 empty isles so we could be served by her, she say we had a young baby and started to talk the normall baby bolox, and then she comes out with a cracker infornt of a full que of people ' did you tear?' brilliant thats why I went out of my way to be served by this remedial comedy genius

brilliant I was in there the other day (obviously waitrose was shut) and low and behold there was heather 'thick as two planks of wood' jobson working on the till, so I dragged my mrs past about 10 empty isles so we could be served by her, she say we had a young baby and started to talk the normall baby bolox, and then she comes out with a cracker infornt of a full que of people ' did you tear?' brilliant thats why I went out of my way to be served by this remedial comedy genius

Ha ha, how very very amusing.
What a question: 'Did u tear?'. Does your Mrs resemble a paper bag or something?

Priceless ! !

this post is making me feel sick and i don't mean because of the tear i me the thought of miss jobson.

just seen this post, to be fair to Heather Jobson, she is a nice lady, unlike her brothers, who inherited their fathers same traits. the reason her and her mother were reduced to working in asdas, is that jobson left them with f all
after running off with another women. Heather is very much into her horses
and I believe can ride very well. Her mother is excellent at her job, and I have nothing but praise for her. She auditioned for the asda adverts
but they went Julie Walters instead, cant see why though!!

Back