• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE WITCHFINDER IS BACK

THE WITCHFINDER IS BACK - Who stoned the Hull coach last night

• Shrek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM13

• Shrimpboy

• Cockles

• FBM

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (please name below)

• Total voters

Chris Tate SFC

Please cast your vote my children and i will cast my judgement.

oi wheres my name on there
biggrin.gif

Burn them all, me included, for we are all guilty of something or other.

Burn SZ Burn SZ
tounge.gif

I've heard that barry the smoking beagle is the culprit, but he's a dog so that would just be silly!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ April 21 2004,14:05)]I've heard that barry the smoking beagle is the culprit, but he's a dog so that would just be silly!!!
tounge.gif
Leave my cousin out of this one mate.
mad.gif

I reckon it was Javea Shrimper have you seen the arms on the man?

I would also say that CS Cockles was his lookout and general gofer with FBM being the brains behind it all.

Just my opinion thats all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,14:12)]I reckon it was Javea Shrimper have you seen the arms on the man?
He'd need big arms to be able to throw a brick all the way from Spain.

For Monty Python fans..

<camp voice on>

...the one in the braces, he done it...

<camp voice off>

I just voted for myself as I misunderstood the poll... I now realise it has nothing to do with sharing wacky backy with Peter Taylor

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,14:12)]I reckon it was Javea Shrimper have you seen the arms on the man?
Oh your joking i ddint think he was in Spain i thought he lived in Southend. Sily me.
wink.gif

has anyone thought that the 'crime' committed may well of been done by others who didnt even go to the match?, I notice the said coach was indeed not parked that far from a council estate, so could it of been the local blazing squad that caused the destruction??....the case continues..
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,14:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,14:15)]
[b said:
Oh your joking i ddint think he was in Spain i thought he lived in Southend. Sily me.
wink.gif
And there was me thinking I was being sarcastic.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;m more concerned with hooligans that were evicted from a rail-replacement coach on the way home from Northampton. Bloody disgraceful behaviour&#33;
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,14:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ April 21 2004,14:43)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;m more concerned with hollogans</span>
Holograms?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>That&#39;s how vexed I am&#33; I can&#39;t even spell correctlee&#33;</span>

f**k me how the f**k have I managed to be press ganged in to being the leading culprit. Its that Barry &#39;max clifford&#39; the dog manipulating you all. Your all bloody sheep. The way its heading I can&#39;t help thinking that Barry may have had something to do with this after all, its as though barry is so keen to get everyone so far off the scent of him self on this one, that hes pulling names right out of a hat

blaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,15:19)]f**k me how the f**k have I managed to be press ganged in to being the leading culprit. Its that Barry &#39;max clifford&#39; the dog manipulating you all. Your all bloody sheep. The way its heading I can&#39;t help thinking that Barry may have had something to do with this after all, its as though barry is so keen to get everyone so far off the scent of him self on this one, that hes pulling names right out of a hat

blaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My Ben would do nothing of the sort mr CS Cockring, why do&#39;t you leave him alone he is a good and honest boy who stayed in last night to do a colouring competition that &#39;Smash Hits&#39; are running, The only boy I can think of who would do such an act of violence is mr Elmo Putney&#39; the big fat sod (sorry but im angry)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 21 2004,14:31)]I notice the said coach was indeed not parked that far from a council estate
Snob&#33;

I think we all just need to learn from this experience. Matt the Shrimp is right - two wrongs certainly don&#39;t make a right and just because Hull fans threw bricks at Southend kids and women, we should never retaliate. I think it would have been better if we had actually turned the other cheek and offered to throw bricks at ourselves. Next time that is what we should do - thank those that threw the bricks, maybe cook them their favourite meals and then brick our own coach some more. In this way football will be the winner and we will all get along with our fantastic northern chums.

Well it clearly isn&#39;t FM or Shrimpboy because; a) they wouldn&#39;t have been out that late b) they couldn&#39;t lift a brick.

Cockles is a good boy. FBMF13 is an unknown quantity.

My money is therefore on Shrek who has a proven track record.
laugh.gif

Back