• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE WITCHFINDER IS BACK

THE WITCHFINDER IS BACK - Who stoned the Hull coach last night

• Shrek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM13

• Shrimpboy

• Cockles

• FBM

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other (please name below)

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ April 21 2004,16:23)]I think we all just need to learn from this experience. Matt the Shrimp is right - two wrongs certainly don't make a right and just because Hull fans threw bricks at Southend kids and women, we should never retaliate. I think it would have been better if we had actually turned the other cheek and offered to throw bricks at ourselves. Next time that is what we should do - thank those that threw the bricks, maybe cook them their favourite meals and then brick our own coach some more. In this way football will be the winner and we will all get along with our fantastic northern chums.
smudge you do nothing but make me laugh

I think it was Kev Maher. He tried to throw the brick across the face of the window, but ended up putting it the bottom corner by mistake.

I thought it might've been Darryl at first but I heard today he went to lob it, saw his feet were on a yellow line so instinctively just stood there and done nothig instead.

Well i hate to tell you all this, but i flew back from Canada picked up the offending missile and launced it at the coach with the force of a Roberto Carlos free kick.I then dashed back to the airport,flew home and was back in time to see the leafs beat Ottawa in game 7 of the first round of the playoffs, or i might have made up the first bit of this post.As for mr cockles,he is a good lad who wouldn't hurt a fly let alone pick up a brick.

Well, my beliefs are that the mongoloid northern scum got totally confused, thought that the coach (for some wierd reason that i cant explain) was ours and stoned it themselves! And spent the whole journey home scratching thier thick heads whilst trying to figure out where they went wrong!
rock.gif

Well we know the ever un-loyal FM wasn't there and Shrek was in the pub and then i gave him a lift home!!

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,15:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,15:19)]f**k me how the f**k have I managed to be press ganged in to being the leading culprit. Its that Barry 'max clifford' the dog manipulating you all. Your all bloody sheep. The way its heading I can't help thinking that Barry may have had something to do with this after all, its as though barry is so keen to get everyone so far off the scent of him self on this one, that hes pulling names right out of a hat

blaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My Ben would do nothing of the sort mr CS Cockring, why do't you leave him alone he is a good and honest boy who stayed in last night to do a colouring competition that 'Smash Hits' are running, The only boy I can think of who would do such an act of violence is mr Elmo Putney' the big fat sod (sorry but im angry)
jane im devastated,it couldn't have been me i was hanging out the back of you at the time...you really should look at a mans face before bedding them.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 21 2004,17:03)]Well it clearly isn't FM or Shrimpboy because; a) they wouldn't have been out that late b) they couldn't lift a brick.
Very funny pr*ck! I was at the game actually but I didn't leave before the end, so twas not me!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 22 2004,16:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 21 2004,17:03)]Well it clearly isn't FM or Shrimpboy because; a) they wouldn't have been out that late b) they couldn't lift a brick.
Very funny pr*ck! I was at the game actually but I didn't leave before the end, so twas not me!  
biggrin.gif
That's RUBBISH, it was Gimpboy!

[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
I dunno why you're moaning. You are in the clear especially with your clear admission that you are not able to lift a brick.

I'll have a look out for you when I pass the RBS pen on Saturday.  
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,14:12)]I reckon it was Javea Shrimper have you seen the arms on the man?
They're not my arms ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 22 2004,17:59)]
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
I dunno why you're moaning. You are in the clear especially with your clear admission that you are not able to lift a brick.

I'll have a look out for you when I pass the RBS pen on Saturday.
cool.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Nothing wrong with the RBS&#33;&#33;</span>

Back