• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The World Cup betting thread!

Backed Iniesta, Ibisevic, A. Sanchez and Higuain for top scorer.

Backed Brazil tonight 1-0 and 2-0

Classic aftertiming (however I did mention it on FB beforehand!) but had £125 sitting in a 188Bet account from a sign up offer. Seems I have to make 5 bets before I can withdraw however their betting options aren't the greatest (no US Open odds for instance!) so I just lumped the lot on Brazil -1.5 at 11/10 in the hope they would live up to the hype. Not much value but at least a bit better than just a straight Brazil bet.

They didn't even remotely live up to the hype but thank you to Oscar for pulling it out of the bag for me! Can now safely make my other bets and then withdraw with a decent profit from this account.

Cool £40 profit from yesterday alone taking in the Hills and Victor specials of Brazil at evens.

Cool £40 profit from yesterday alone taking in the Hills and Victor specials of Brazil at evens.
Played. Took the Hills one (not after timing, mentioned in another thread!) but me and VC have a bit of a history. Won't be betting with them until my next house move, or at least a couple of new bank cards.

Fancy the unders in Mexico v Cameroon, but price is way too short. Will come back to that one as I'm determined to bet on every game in some shape or form.

Spain 1-0 Netherlands and still mulling over my Chile v Australia bet.

Played. Took the Hills one (not after timing, mentioned in another thread!) but me and VC have a bit of a history. Won't be betting with them until my next house move, or at least a couple of new bank cards.

Fancy the unders in Mexico v Cameroon, but price is way too short. Will come back to that one as I'm determined to bet on every game in some shape or form.

Spain 1-0 Netherlands and still mulling over my Chile v Australia bet.

I didn't fancy betting on the opening game. Spain 1-1 Netherlands, first goal Robben, Chile 2-0 Australia.

Can't access betting sites at work which is annoying. Need to work out my next move, also need to read the 188 terms and conditions to see exactly what I need to do to get to this cash! Might go the -1.5 route again on Chile, they looked pretty good over here.

No scorer or Italy 1-0 on Saturday. In fact a straight Italy win is probably decent value with all the mug punters doing their usual score/scorer bets on England.

Narrowly missed out on the 2-1 Brazil :angry:

Gone for Spain 2-1 & Chile 3-1 in tonight's games

£2 down already. Last of the big spenders!

I'm sure you'll be fine, it'll be BetTabor by then.

I like HT/FT draw/Spain at 7/2 tonight, and the evens most are offering on the overs at 2.5 in the Chile/Australia game.

£52 up already, using a few different special offers. Tonight I've gone for Spain and Chile (-1) at over 3s.

Backed the draw in Mexico v Cameroon and 1-0 Spain v Netherlands. The latter with Ladbrokes. That feels odd :smile:

Wow, bet a lot of people got stung by that one! Glad I avoided, on Chile -1.5.

Just found a bet on Chile to score over 3.5 goals in the group which I'd clear forgotten about. Not quite after timing, but my ****ing nightmare bet on the Netherlands to fail miserably is out there for all to see so I'm going to shout about this one. **** it.

Another productive night, main bet was no goals between England & Italy at 27 minutes which came off. Also went trebles on Colombia, Uruguay, Italy and Ivory Coast, no big profit there because of Uruguay but at least IC secured a return from it. Also went 0-1 goals on England v Italy but it was a profit from the evening.

Back