• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fake!!!

Thats the response they will give you.

Theres even pictures from the lunar orbitting system that show the landing module and astronaut tracks.

And Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong & Michael Collins will beat the crap out you :smile:

Neil Armstrong might struggle, that would be a conspiracy if he did :)

Theres a great clip of Aldrin smacking some guy who had accused him of being a faker.

i recall watching a really good documentary years ago explaining 'with (bad) science' that we didn't go to the moon . It was very convincing and showed shadows in the wrong direction , the flag waving in zero wind, reflections showing three astronauts on the surface when their were only two as well as opinions on the quality of the photos being too good bearing in mind the point and hope technology, as well as 'experts' stating that we did not have the technology at that point in time to run the life support systems needed. It went on to say that Capricorn one was based on fact. It was really well put together and very persuasive as a lot of it was 'science'...........

I then found a website that used 'science' to give simple examples to prove the 'bad science' wrong. My point is that the documentary was very convincing if you wanted to believe in something you can always find something 'proving' that you are right- if you want to believe it

ps Capricorn One is a great film :smile:

Too true, I loved the theories in Erich Von Daniken's chariots of the gods, turns out a fair bit of embelishment went into some of them. Still not as many as the religions it was trying to disprove :winking:

Fake!!!

Thats the response they will give you.

Theres even pictures from the lunar orbitting system that show the landing module and astronaut tracks.

That's the point. People who don't want to believe will just dismiss that, without giving any good reason. They don't need to, they just have to disagree, and make up something that might be plausible (such as a another spaceship dropped them on the moon without landing), and then continue in their merry way.

Neil Armstrong might struggle, that would be a conspiracy if he did :)

Theres a great clip of Aldrin smacking some guy who had accused him of being a faker.

You mean this?

[video=youtube;wptn5RE2I-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k[/video]

Haha yes. I dont advocate violence but if Id risked my life and some numpty did that then he deserves it.

i recall watching a really good documentary years ago explaining 'with (bad) science' that we didn't go to the moon . It was very convincing and showed shadows in the wrong direction , the flag waving in zero wind, reflections showing three astronauts on the surface when their were only two as well as opinions on the quality of the photos being too good bearing in mind the point and hope technology, as well as 'experts' stating that we did not have the technology at that point in time to run the life support systems needed. It went on to say that Capricorn one was based on fact. It was really well put together and very persuasive as a lot of it was 'science'...........

I then found a website that used 'science' to give simple examples to prove the 'bad science' wrong. My point is that the documentary was very convincing if you wanted to believe in something you can always find something 'proving' that you are right- if you want to believe it

ps Capricorn One is a great film :smile:

I have seen that documentary. I'm not a great conspiracy theorist 9/11, Diana etc. I'm with you on the moon photos at least. They claimed that the crew had walked in different directions each day but some of the rocks in the pictures were clearly the same ones. Perhaps the original film was lost in the post when the sent it off to happy snaps on some two for one deal. Then they had to fake a few to keep everyone convinced.

Last edited:
It's a more impressive feat to have fooled everyone for that long than to have actually visited it.

For that reason I hope it was faked. Aldrin was bang out of order.

If anyone has any doubt that we landed on the moon watch this!

[video=youtube;8bZU6vHSewU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZU6vHSewU[/video]

According to this man, Koranic science says the Earth is flat. He finishes by saying 'Anything that has no indication in the Koran is false.'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g84g2KJcUV0

It's a shame that people like this will swear by their Koran, or Bible or anything else that the many religions believe in. Even tho the person or persons that wrote their holy book, understandably got things wrong all those hundreds of years ago. We all know there are lots of things in the Bible that couldn't have happened. As for religions like Scientology, don't get me started.

Back