• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The worsening situation in Ukraine

Putin is desperate. he is now hoping he can scare ukraine and the west into talks..
it won't work, well it might if gernamy ad France where pulling the strings, but they arnt. its all USA UK Poland the Baltics etc. I would not be surprised if it was the yanks who popped the nordstream pipelines to stop Germanys backbone from disappearing

UN Security Council votes on US- Albania Resolution to condemn Russia's annexation of part of Ukraine.

Vote

Yes 10, and No 1 - by Russia. Abstentions 4. Resolution fails because of Russia veto, goes to General Assembly

US to announce 'immediate' weapons support for Ukraine 'next week:' Sullivan

Putin is desperate. he is now hoping he can scare ukraine and the west into talks..
it won't work, well it might if gernamy ad France where pulling the strings, but they arnt. its all USA UK Poland the Baltics etc. I would not be surprised if it was the yanks who popped the nordstream pipelines to stop Germanys backbone from disappearing

Things are escalating for sure and it's moving further West.

So Putin is hosting a signing ceremony right now for the annexation of four areas of Ukraine(Land grab). He just said the results have come through, and people have made their choice(Fixed vote). He said this is the will of Millions of Ukrainian people ,Lol. As I said when this thread started, it's all about a land grab. It was always about how much of the Ukraine they can get away with. He said those people in those four areas are now Russian citizens forever. He kept repeating this is the will of the people. He must think the rest of the world is stupid. Very sad day.
He then went on a long nonsense speech having a go at the West, making us out to be the bad guys, especially America. He said America occupies Korea, Japan and Germany,(Huh?) and they allow it. He even quoted Jesus.
The signing of the four areas has been done, to a standing ovation. But the four men signing on behalf of those Ukrainian areas were Russian, Russian puppets. They even had a little triumphant sing song with Putin at the end. Surely if it was the will of the people, it would have been signed by Ukrainian leaders. But we all know it's all a sham.

Puking is a madman and as for the russian people, I've lost all respect for them supporting this ****e and having a concert WTF.

Quelle Surprise! A report on BBC from French military analysts stating France is NOT pulling its weight in supporting Ukraine and Macron is not trusted by much of Eastern Europe.
Who would have thought?

I'm not really surpriced to be honest, the only Countries that are really assisting Ukraine are the UK and the USA, though I will say, Germany are now starting to help a bit more.

It's not just sending weapons, the UK have been training Ukraine troops since 2014 and are now training Volunteers here in the UK on a crashcoure 3 week package.

A Russian soldier in Moscow ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt, I'll explain later." The nun agreed.

A moment later two military police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?"

The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister.
You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine."

The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would've also seen a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Ukraine either."

I'm not really surpriced to be honest, the only Countries that are really assisting Ukraine are the UK and the USA, though I will say, Germany are now starting to help a bit more.

It's not just sending weapons, the UK have been training Ukraine troops since 2014 and are now training Volunteers here in the UK on a crashcoure 3 week package.
The wider scheme of things are about how France has been championing an EU army, EU munitions, French led! For about 20 years and they can't understand why other countries aren't keen. Especially the Dutch after the way France left them hanging in Sebranica

The wider scheme of things are about how France has been championing an EU army, EU munitions, French led! For about 20 years and they can't understand why other countries aren't keen. Especially the Dutch after the way France left them hanging in Sebranica

Sod that, I don't want to get into politics which isn't allowed, but that was high on my agender for my vote.

No thanks, I'm more than happy that the British Military are concidered one of the best in the World and proves itself time and time again.

The battle of the bulge in Ukraine has taken another massive swing, this time in favour of Ukraine. Ukraine soldiers are aggressively on the attack to get back land and towns. Russians are being pushed back all along that side. Russians are also surrendering in bigger numbers. A lot are giving up their tanks with a white flag/cloth on the gun turret. They know their tanks are a death trap. Reinforcements from Russia are arriving, but most don't want to be there, so morale is very low. From reports, most new Russian recruits don't believe this is a war or cause worth dying for, or risking their life for.

Perhaps we supplied them along with loads of other kit?

Yes, loads of personal kit. I'm actually quite surprise, we've given them moden equipement instead of the old outdated equipement.

They do look a bit mix and match when it comes to Combats, but it works for them.

Back