• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The worsening situation in Ukraine

Indeed, they just want to take back their Country and the West will support them in doing so. Pushing into russia is not on the cards and nor is Crimea.
The problem is that Russia has stated that it considers the so called occupied territories in Ukraine after the recent refendums there to be part of Russia.(As I've said) I doubt if they'd be daft enough to use nuclear or chemical weapons in their defense but who knows?

Last edited:
Looks like Russia could be about to blow up a major dam this week. The Dam is at Nova Kakhovaka. The Russians have come out and said that Ukraine is firing missiles at the dam to blow it up. The experts are saying that is the last thing the Ukraine would do, and possibly means Russia might blow it up to cause a massive flood to flood the river and flood Kherson. That could cover and help in their withdraw from Kherson.

Looks like Russia could be about to blow up a major dam this week. The Dam is at Nova Kakhovaka. The Russians have come out and said that Ukraine is firing missiles at the dam to blow it up. The experts are saying that is the last thing the Ukraine would do, and possibly means Russia might blow it up to cause a massive flood to flood the river and flood Kherson. That could cover and help in their withdraw from Kherson.
The whole world ( inc North Korea, Belarus & China ) know that Russia lies through it's teeth all the time. So why do they continually do it?.
Guess it's because they're told to report from orders given my 'mad Vlad'?. Heaven help anyone who dare's try to speak the truth?.
Unfortunately many Russians over the decades have been brainwashed by the constant lies, & believe what they're being told?.

If it's a mistake through firing some of their out of date missiles, then Russia should say and apologise. If it's not a mistake, then NATO is bound by the treaty to go to war. An attack on one NATO Country is an attack on all. Although all 30 member states have to agree.

UK take delivery of a further 3 F-35B's fifth-generation multirole fighter jets, bringing the total so far delivered to 26 plus 3 in US for training of the first 48 first-tranche fighter jet order. The total of 138 are expected to be ordered.

Some great Pics

FiGlez9XwAQsTRS-1.jpg

FiGlez-X0AMABAw.jpg

FiGle0BXgAImizi.jpg

FiGlez9XEAIJwJa.jpg

Ukrainian drone footage of a Russian repair base is located in the Belgorod region in the city of Biryuch. It is 7 kilometers from the border with the Kharkiv region.

On French news last night (and in the car) they were banging on about potential power cuts for consumers later in the Winter.Can't help thinking that if that happens throughout Europe then Putin wins in Ukraine.

Pretty much sums up west European resolve And forward planning. Netflix not working, Let putin and his lovely chums have what they want

Note the increased focus on the standards of shaving in the Russian military. I think this was mentioned previously as a negative indication of potential chemical/nuclear warfare.

Although the article doesn't lean that way., and is seeing it as a point of riducule.

Note the increased focus on the standards of shaving in the Russian military. I think this was mentioned previously as a negative indication of potential chemical/nuclear warfare.

Although the article doesn't lean that way., and is seeing it as a point of riducule.

It was me who mentioned that. It has been noted within the Western World.

I wonder how all the moustacheod Tommies got on in 1917 when Gas (mustard, chlorine) was used in warfare for the first time.

Back