• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Good evening all, it is that time of year again when we ask for your support...The costs of running the Zone still seem to increase year on year although we try our best to keep them static. The last years costs were close to 3k and we are hopeful the next 12 months will be about the same.

We know times are hard for all and would love to say this year we need no help. We do have fantastic support from the likes of FBM and his company http://www.fwgoodson.co.uk/?page_id=4 , also Mike who owns Majeztic and Andy at http://www.outstandingbranding.com/ who have all renewed their sponsorship for the next year.

The above people we cannot thank enough, but we will have a shortfall this year as Insureandgo seemed to have had a change of heart, not only with us but the football club as a whole.

We are therefore asking for you to dig deep at this time and help us cover costs for the next 12 months and to continue to keep this site free for all its members to enjoy and keep it as one of the best outside of the Prem.

You can donate in The Owners sigs on the paypal link,use the Green Donate box in the nav bar or alternatively PM one of us if you wish to use an alternative way of donating to The Zone and helping us.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

John. x

hi im new. to this i would love to contribute how can i do this

You can donate in The Owners sigs on the paypal link,use the Green Donate box in the nav bar or alternatively PM one of us if you wish to use an alternative way of donating to The Zone and helping us.

Thanks.

Would have been helpful if more people had shown an interest in I'm a Celeb with two extra people coming in, and rather than forcing owners to put their hands in their pockets.

Would have been helpful if more people had shown an interest in I'm a Celeb with two extra people coming in, and rather than forcing owners to put their hands in their pockets.

Not everyone watches complete *****

If the site ends up 10 quid short of their target i'd say you were right

How about tapping up EDDY STOBART for shirt space and a donation to the ZONE, as they now have an interest in the local airport who knows, nothing ventured nothing ganed so to speak.

Not everyone watches complete *****

Oh I don't know, I've seen some of the stuff you've talked about in the TV thread :raspberry:

Besides which, it's a FUNDRAISER for the Zone, as it always has been!

Back