• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
When I awoke yesterday, Sky News were running stories on the behaviour of the youth in this country. They were discussing a buzz box system that only youngsters can hear. One person was even advocating the execution of children in extreme cases. I left for work bewildered at how adults can treat children and a bit disappointed in the human race.

After witnessing last night what can best be described as feral children running amok at the New Den, flashing the finger, gratutuious use of the w..ker sign and their general provactive behaviour I find myself partially in agreement with the Sky News reports......

Lord Football
In Favour of Executing the Millwall Children

I thought it was good. Keeps the little scumbags off the streets of SE London for a couple of hours.

Shame they had to be let out again.

Their display of bravado and cries of 'w@nkers!' as we walked past them to get the train were sooooo intimidating.... :p :rolleyes:

That "buz box" is that thing that is at manningtree station.....apparently they are saying it infringes their human rights.....what a shame. If they cant behave then whos human rights are infringed then I wonder? Never happens that way round tho does it.

When I awoke yesterday, Sky News were running stories on the behaviour of the youth in this country. They were discussing a buzz box system that only youngsters can hear. One person was even advocating the execution of children in extreme cases. I left for work bewildered at how adults can treat children and a bit disappointed in the human race.

After witnessing last night what can best be described as feral children running amok at the New Den, flashing the finger, gratutuious use of the w..ker sign and their general provactive behaviour I find myself partially in agreement with the Sky News reports......

Lord Football
In Favour of Executing the Millwall Children

Sigh , now where do children get their education from :(

One of the little twonks came running out of the fish and chip shop to throw a can of drink at our coach on the way out.

There were indeed plenty of the little ****s there last night being gobby, and failing to divert their glare towards the actual football going on (what little there was).

And a fair few SUFC in their 30's giving just as much back.

I wonder where they get the idea from...

I feel a bit sorry for the adult Millwall fans myself. They've spent a long time trying to rehabilitate their reputation only for the neanderthal teenagers to drag them back down again by living up to stereotype...

I felt sorry for their stewards! I have to give credit to those in our end, from my experience they seemed pleasant enough and up for a smile and the odd joke. Made a pleasant change to some I've experienced.

There were indeed plenty of the little ****s there last night being gobby, and failing to divert their glare towards the actual football going on (what little there was).

And a fair few SUFC in their 30's giving just as much back.

I wonder where they get the idea from...

Exactly! What is more embarrassing or inexcusable; young boys winding up and gesturing at adults from a safe distance or grown men doing exactly the same to little boys?

children learn from what they see around them - so most of this behaviour is learnt from their parents -

i think they appreciated the attention of some "adults" who spoke the same "language" in our stand -

children aren't born bad - they are made that way by the ignorance of thos earound them - find it very depressing myself ...

Back