• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

The Zone a Year on....

Many things have changed this past season, SBH replaced Spiff on the board for one and is adding to the changes to the board day by day ....WE as the owners would like to think we have taken the Zone forward this past twelve months....We have new plans in store for next season to add even more enhancements to the Zone .They have been some wonderful debates in the main Forum and this is what makes the Zone a so passionate a place to be. In no particular order all these below have made a major contribution.

Smiffy's creation of The Blue Voice.
Kent Shrimpers Utube on SUFC.
Slippers daily SlipperDuke Column.
Mr Benedicts Prediction League.
Many weekly music threads by the likes of SUFC Al. Mk Shrimper, Pubey,Napster and Bentley's Absurd gate.
The Shrimper Zone Beer club has continued to be a fantastic night.
The New Weekly Sunday night Pub Quiz in the Chat room.
The Special days we have at the Spread with Raffles etc.
The Fantastic achievements of our Own ShrimperZone football teams...especially as the First Team came second in there League and won the Cup this year.
Our own Zone merchandise is being brought on a regular basis.
You have all donated to any cause that was in need of help.

There are so many more things that have contributed to the Zone this year ..even Dts's Cookery weekly thread..I have no doubt forgotten many but with the season drawing to a close on behalf of all the Owners thanks to you all who make the Zone THE SUFC NO 1 fans site...

Regards ..Ken, Matt, Graeme, James and John.

Roll on the play-offs and hopefully see you at the end of season party at the Spread this Saturday .

UTB and UTZ.

Shouldnt....

Bizarre Thread Deletion

Be in there as an SZ Blooper......or do we go along with the conspiracy theories?

Shouldnt....

Bizarre Thread Deletion

Be in there as an SZ Blooper......or do we go along with the conspiracy theories?

I would rather concentrate on the plus sides of the Zone Gary this year rather than the few awkward moments we have all had to endure. :)

Have to echo that! God forbid I should get a proper job and not have access to the one site that gets me through a very dull day!

Met some great people on here I'm honoured to call friends :)

I would rather concentrate on the plus sides of the Zone Gary this year rather than the few awkward moments we have all had to endure. :)

Some might say it was a plus....:stunned: ;)

You all do a loverly job you owner/mod people......its a good job we make it so easy for you eh.....:unsure:

Thanks for all the nice comments -- it is greatly appreciated. For those of us who have been involved for years, many friendships have been made and it's been good to get to know a decent bunch of people as the SUFC fans on here.

Back