• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update The Zone Christmas Raffle supporting Southend Toy Library for Handicapped Children.

Thank you all so far. So as a random prize which will be drawn separately from the main draw and to push this all along.

A second draw will be made and I will personally be giving this away to some lucky person. This was a one off Purple shirt ( i forget why we wore that) signed and framed. This would be impossible to buy elsewhere and is of high value among collectors.

View attachment 17830View attachment 17831

So please keep buying tickets guys.
You can put in my shirt from the player sponser draw in the summer as well.

Payday yesterday and at a funeral all afternoon until quite late (one of my group of best friends' husbands), so £20 sent this morning, transaction ID: 20848176597103827.

If I win, then I'd like to donate to One Love, if that's ok @Cricko

Two tickets please.

Any winnings to be split 50/50 between the Toy Library and the 'Zone please.

£20 sent by bank transfer to the SZ Cayman Island account.

Two purchased. Thanks for organising this.
Transaction ID: 20851480518474482
Anything won can go to the toy library please

Thank you all so far. So as a random prize which will be drawn separately from the main draw and to push this all along.

A second draw will be made and I will personally be giving this away to some lucky person. This was a one off Purple shirt ( i forget why we wore that) signed and framed. This would be impossible to buy elsewhere and is of high value among collectors.

View attachment 17830View attachment 17831

So please keep buying tickets guys.
From memory it was for Eradicate Polio awareness / fundraising campaign.

Nothing much has changed for about a week. I think other things are more on people's mind atm.

I'm in. If I get first prize, 50% of winnings to SZ and I'll use the balance to buy an extra SUEPA guest ticket in Legends Lounge for a SUEPA member for one of our match day events, if its another prize then it can go to SZ as it will get too complicated!

Updated list and thank you to all who have purchased so far. Keep them coming please guys.

Cricko-2 tickets.
Harveyoe- 3 tickets
RHB-1 ticket.
HUMBLEPIE-1 ticket
jarvisyeh- 1 ticket
DoDTS- 2 tickets.
GROWLER- 1 ticket.
Mad Cyril- 1 ticket.
Shrimper43-1 ticket.
The Big Dady- 5 tickets.
East Green 1 83- 2 tickets.
Prawn- 1 ticket.
weststandpillar. - 3 tickets.
Camden Blues. - 5 tickets. (25)
BILLERICAY BLUE. - 5 tickets.
Bluegoose. - 2 tickets.
OldBlueLady. - 2 tickets. (34)
Mr Anonymous1 - 5 tickets.
in the know - 2 tickets. (41)
Green Wizzard - 1 ticket
Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset. - 1 ticket
Jacob Sladder. - 1 ticket.
Jasrod - 1 ticket,
Mr Anonymous2 - 5 tickets. (54)

Last edited:
Last few days on this people as the draw will be done next week. Anymore takers? :Smile:

Purchased 1 ticket Transaction ID: 20866879387024472 any winnings 50/50 to the toy library and the zone please.

Last day for this people if we have any late comers. @RHB will hopefully get the draw sorted tomorrow.

Reactions: RHB
One more ticket please Transaction ID: 20870182736935913

Any winnings to the charity please.

As it is Christmas another three for me please, donate any winnings to Southend Toy Library.

Transaction ID: 20870158762404128

Back