• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

...and if you want to see a list of the top 'offenders', select 'Community' at the top, choose 'Members list' then you can sort by name, number of posts, rep points, the lot.

On the 'Community' bit you can select 'Thanks / Like Statistics' and see who the most liked poster is. That person must be awesome whoever they are .... :whistling:

Don't know what your on about. And incase people haven't seen that feature if you make a mistake or own an iProuct then you have to use the edit post feature on a regular basis because it likes to change anything and everything.

And writing "your" when they mean "you're"

I'll stop now.

This old thread was quite good fun. (I would say that, I started it). But these days you're never far away from a good football vine or some such, so perhaps worth resurrecting.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?67785-Football-clips

Swear filter - A personal bugbear of mine as I'm forever having to edit people's posts. The forum is set up to filter any rude words you use. There is no need for you to put for example f**k or use other characters like @$ to make a swear word. Just write the word and the magical powers of the forum will filter it automatically. If any slip through the net then feel free to let us know and we will add them to the ever expanding list of naughty words. Also it states in the rules of the forum that persistent misuse of the swear filter will result in infractions and bans.

If people break this rule, just ban them. it's the only way to get the message through.

On the 'Community' bit you can select 'Thanks / Like Statistics' and see who the most liked poster is. That person must be awesome whoever they are .... :whistling:

There is obviously a huge bug when you are top...This is a paramount issue that must be addressed :witch Hunt:

If people break this rule, just ban them. it's the only way to get the message through.

It would be a quiet place around here, but now it has been mentioned on here a firmer stamp will be taken on it.

"Where any user is determined to prove how clever they are by taking continual steps to get around the Swear Filter, their behaviour is likely to result in a permanent ban from the site."

From the FAQ section.

Swear filter - A personal bugbear of mine as I'm forever having to edit people's posts. The forum is set up to filter any rude words you use.

Apart from bollocks. Bollocks is allowed, which is good because bollocks is one of my favourite curses! :smile:

If you weren't already aware at the bottom right of every post there is a picture of a speech bubble with a " in it and the + sign next to the reply with quote button. This is the select quote button you can use this on a number of posts. So to save keep replying individually to each person click multiple quotes by the using the button. When you have selected a quote the + will disappear and a tick will replace it. Once you have selected the number of quotes you wish to have in your reply click the reply to thread button and they will all appear for you to reply too.

Thanks. :thumbsup: I didn't know that ....... and I've tried it and couldn't get it to work - but I shall try again as it is probably my poor "technical" skills. :dunce:

I like the new "player ratings only" approach/thread - although could I suggest it is modified in the future to "player ratings and match reports" to give a "one stop shop" for those looking for post match information from people that attended the game?

Any idea why I can't see the tweets on my PC? I can see them on my mobile....

I'm guessing it's somewhere in settings, but not sure where??

Back