• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone First Day of the Season Party

Cricko

I have been to the Spread this morning and have arranged everything for the opening day party,(udders Sat Aug 8th).. There will be the normal BBQ running throughout and a Disco for after the game..We shall be running a Raffle again as the Poor old Zone is getting very short on funds..If you cannot make the day but wish to support your Zone in anyway Financially you can always click on the paypal link in any of the Owners sigs and make a donation.

I am obviously looking for Prizes for the Raffle so any you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Please post any offers in this thread if you can help.

Thanks all.

John.

Me & Z shall be there, though may be a fairly fleeting sober appearance! I'll also provide a bottle of vino from my posh wine club and I'll have £10 of tickets - if someone can donate a bicycle pump so I can blow up my signed match ball, that'd be sweet :)

I had a thought. Maybe you could run a competition where at the beginning of the season every predicts how many point Southend will get and the closest at the end of the season get's a prize. But you put in £1 to enter. Could get you some money.

I had a thought. Maybe you could run a competition where at the beginning of the season every predicts how many point Southend will get and the closest at the end of the season get's a prize. But you put in £1 to enter. Could get you some money.

Hhhmm, sounds a decent idea, but i also think we should run a sweepstake that can be decided on the 1st day. Something like correct score against udders, or first scorer, or something of that nature

Hhhmm, sounds a decent idea, but i also think we should run a sweepstake that can be decided on the 1st day. Something like correct score against udders, or first scorer, or something of that nature

Theo Robinson? Peter Clarke? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...;)

I'll donate a flag with 'Aberdeen Shrimper' on it.

In all seriousness, planning to get down for this so will have a rummage around and see what I can donate

I have been to the Spread this morning and have arranged everything for the opening day party,(udders Sat Aug 8th).. There will be the normal BBQ running throughout and a Disco for after the game..We shall be running a Raffle again as the Poor old Zone is getting very short on funds..If you cannot make the day but wish to support your Zone in anyway Financially you can always click on the paypal link in any of the Owners sigs and make a donation.

I am obviously looking for Prizes for the Raffle so any you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Please post any offers in this thread if you can help.

Thanks all.

John.

i'm also running very short on funds, i'd take a 70/30 split in my favour....well maybe 60/40 ;)

Donations to the Raffle so far.

Mk Shrimper.......A Bottle of Wine.
MTS.................A Bottle of Red Wine.
BLUEBLOOD........A Case of Lager.
Pubey...............To be decided.
Canveyshrimper...MP3 Player and a bottle of something.
Rusty Shackleford.. A USC Jacket and a Montreal Canadiens' Jersey.
Dloman..............A Platinum Suite Package at a SUFC game.
Uxbridge Shrimper...The Simpsons Movie (DVD)

Come on people we need a few more than this please..:)

I do have a couple of raffle prizes for you - and will bring them along on Sat

Back