• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theatre tickets

MK Shrimper

Striker
Jesus they're expensive. Fancied seeing The Book of Mormon or The Curious Incident....

****ing £80 - £85 a ticket! Jesus H. :stunned:

Think I'll wait for the films.

Annoyingly Ive wanted to see Book of Mormon for a while and when we went to New York last month our hotel was literally opposite the theatre, we tried to get tickets but it was sold out.

We did see Spiderman which cost us about $200, and it was garbage.

Don't think i've paid more then £40 for a theatre ticket (Lion King, Chicago & Wicked being my only adult trips).

Want to see War Horse (Which seems difficult to get any kind of ticket for), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Keep a look out on Lastmintue for good theatre offers.

Groupon also sometimes have tickets, and so do travel agents. So many I'd like to see at the moment, but can't justify spending that sort of money unfortunately.

I think we only paid £25 for the Chicago tickets. They were right in the back row, but to be fair, the theatre (the Cambridge i think) is not the biggest, so you still weren't too far from the action.

Don't think i've paid more then £40 for a theatre ticket (Lion King, Chicago & Wicked being my only adult trips).

Want to see War Horse (Which seems difficult to get any kind of ticket for), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Keep a look out on Lastmintue for good theatre offers.

War Horse is absolutely amazing, saw it last year. Keep on looking mate, can't recommend it enough.

You can go and see a CGI effects laden 3D action film for under a tenner.

That's where the smart money goes.

Managed to snag two £13 tickets for War Horse last night for late October.

Says 'Safety Rail may be in line of sight', but having read various reviews, it isn't actually much of a hinderance unless you're right down the side, which our tickets are not.

Looking forward!

Back