• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member

Doesn’t sound like we will see him in a Southend shirt again.

Ah bless him, that was quite a hard watch. I can't see him getting an extension with us sadly, as he is very settled in Southend itself. Hopefully Colchester will come up with something. Good luck Theo.

Really like Theo, hear a lot of good things about how down to earth he is and what a thoroughly decent young man he is. As others have said,not the greatest of players but has had a really good career and that is testament to rhe hard work he puts in to every game.. wish him the best in the future

Obviously a nice bloke.Not much of a player though.Sad.

19 goals in 48 league two games over the last two seasons. We would be happy if we signed someone with those stats.

Sounds decent enough to me. He didn't do so well with Southend but how much of that was due to the players around him?

Last edited:
Have said before how not sure why it didn't work out! Good player in my opinion.
Wish you well Theo.

Poor fella, always rated him when he was played the right balls into him, won’t be signing for us or colchester I doubt, think he’ll be snatched up by another league two club no problem.

19 goals in 48 league two games over the last two seasons. We would be happy if we signed someone with those stats.

Sounds decent enough to me. He didn't do so well with Southend but how much of that was due to the players around him?

Or maybe the way the team was set up? I always got the impression he played his best when he played on instinct and didn't have too much time to overthink things. Control isn't really his strong point, so let him use his pace to get in the box and finish. We could do with him in League 2 next year.

Or maybe the way the team was set up? I always got the impression he played his best when he played on instinct and didn't have too much time to overthink things. Control isn't really his strong point, so let him use his pace to get in the box and finish. We could do with him in League 2 next year.

In all the time he has been here this 2nd time around, we have never played a “balls behind the defender” or “off the shoulder of the last defender” kind of build-up play. That’s his game and we’ve never played to his strengths.

Well, For the first few games at least.

Let’s not forget that we currently have a young, English striker, who has a goal scoring ratio of 1-in-3, that some of our fans would happily send packing.

I’d say it had quite a lot to do with his so called team “mates”

Granted, he was limited, but he was let down immeasurably by his supporting cast.

we forget about Kelman who is scoring goals, Humphrey who is capable of scoring in league 2, with right services and Goodship who wouldn’t have trouble scoring in league 2, if we don’t put him on the wing.

If we're not actually going to be relegated to L2 we won't need him.He clearly coudn't produce in L1. A step too far and all that.

Back