• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

Note the ball in to the box from 40yds out and Theo doing what he is good at, playing off the last mans shoulder.

I know some of you love to hate Theo but who has played a simple ball like that in a Southend shirt this season?

Should this thread be in ex shrimpers? I thought he was only in loan at Swindon and has another year on his contract after that..

Dear Mods - This should not be in Ex Shrimpers, he is still our player but out on loan, which is proving to be a terrible mistake!

Can we seriously not recall him? Even if it would cost us £10k or something, that’s surely a price worth paying considering what relegation will cost us.

Can we seriously not recall him? Even if it would cost us £10k or something, that’s surely a price worth paying considering what relegation will cost us.
Given that the league banned recalls of players loaned to league clubs a couple of seasons ago (outside the transfer window) I doubt it would be a financial penalty, more likely the league would just view Theo as an ineligible player and give us an instant loss for any match he plays in.

Given that the league banned recalls of players loaned to league clubs a couple of seasons ago (outside the transfer window) I doubt it would be a financial penalty, more likely the league would just view Theo as an ineligible player and give us an instant loss for any match he plays in.

Ah okay I didn’t know that. Makes sense.

Another goal for Theo on Saturday, whilst it wasn't the hardest of finishes he probably would have snatched at that and put it wide a couple of months ago instead of taking a touch before shooting. If we do go down I hope we keep hold of him because it looks like he can do a job in League 2.

Theo won't be here. He'll wangle a transfer. I wouldn't be surprised if he hates the club.

It would be quite ironic if Swindon sneak into 7th place and get promoted through the play offs with Theo scoring the winning goal and passing us on the way down!

It would be quite ironic if Swindon sneak into 7th place and get promoted through the play offs with Theo scoring the winning goal and passing us on the way down!

If it is against Col U, then he could have his own open top bus parade through Southend. Fans might even take a liking to him for next season.

Assuming that he does go I hope that he doesn't play against us he'll be well fired up and bound to get a goal or two. I just do not understand the reason for sending him out on loan, also they tried to send him out on loan last season but he stayed and did really well. I think that he's got better pace than some of the players younger than him and a good eye for goal.

Scored another 2 goals yesterday to bring his tally with Swindon up to 7 goals in 16 matches, not a bad return.

Scored another 2 goals yesterday to bring his tally with Swindon up to 7 goals in 16 matches, not a bad return.

Has had a good spell with Swindon. Wonder if the new manager will want to take a look at him in pre season. Never should have let him go given our options.

Back