• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

What! Cripes - being chased by two clubs. :stunned: Goodness me. I'm tempted to think that there is so much money in the 1st division that they can afford to take chances on players like Robinson but that might be a little unkind. He was fast and pacey ..... and perhaps now he has added some understanding of playing as part of a team. I shall watch with interest.

Blimey he is still only 24 it seems like ages ago since we had him. Would love him back here thought he was a really good striker and the type we really need at the moment.

Blimey he is still only 24 it seems like ages ago since we had him. Would love him back here thought he was a really good striker and the type we really need at the moment.

We might get him back.....when he's 37

Scored again tonight against Wigan. Billy Paynter also came on as a 90 minute sub for Donny.

I was at Notts County vs Scunthorpe in March and Theo made his debut for Scunny that afternoon (and scored). He played the central role in a 4-3-3 in between Madden & McSheffrey) and seemed very like he was for us - hard-working, strong and lightning quick. Good reaction finish for the goal too.

I'm surprised he hasn't made more of his career to be honest. I think he's made a few questionable moves.

Back