• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theres Something About Miriam

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
000249DF-1738-1FA2-AE4F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

Sky One finally have legal clearance to air this. 6 lads go out to Ibiza to try it on with the lovely young lady....except she ain't no lady and it's only the gaffer tape that's keeping *his* boys in the barracks.

Should be interesting to see the looks on their faces when the truth hits home!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Feb. 14 2004,11:00)]I'd still do it.  
tounge.gif
you could try but only the back door is open at the moment as the front door hasn't been redevloped yet if you catch my drift.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Feb. 14 2004,03:01)]
000249DF-1738-1FA2-AE4F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

Sky One finally have legal clearance to air this. 6 lads go out to Ibiza to try it on with the lovely young lady....except she ain't no lady and it's only the gaffer tape that's keeping *his* boys in the barracks.

Should be interesting to see the looks on their faces when the truth hits home!
And i beleive the clearance from the boys was in the shape of 125K from Sky.

Now this opens up another question would YOU be shown on national television kissing, groping and generally trying to get into his/her pants/knickers, if so how much would it take for YOU to do it?

I once went to see Malcolm Mclarens new band! and it was Bow Wow Wow but the singer at this premier gig wasn't Annabela Lwin but some feisty looking girl who we all drooled over.

Months later, said feisty looking girl, popped up in a new band...Culture Club.....*que spitting of any food the reader is currently chewing*...honestly...you would have never known under the rock n roll haze of dingy lights fuelled by illegall substances and copious amount of beer......

......And who can forget that TULA sort from the james bond films, who was in fact a Hayley-esque meat and two veg packer when "she" first joined this mortal coil... seen in the photo below she is on the far left.....
tula.jpg

When does it start? I remember reading about this a month or two back but both parties were hovering over a 'deal' ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Blue @ Feb. 14 2004,15:00)]Now this opens up another question would YOU be shown on national television kissing, groping and generally trying to get into his/her pants/knickers, if so how much would it take for YOU to do it?
on an average Saturday night about 6 pints of Stella and a few vodka and Red Bulls
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Blue @ Feb. 14 2004,15:00)]Now this opens up another question would YOU be shown on national television kissing, groping and generally trying to get into his/her pants/knickers, if so how much would it take for YOU to do it?
The old 10 pfennige bet would do me.

Yikes indeed... you'd never guess, would you?!

Still, classy TV... not. You can just imagine the exec meeting at which that show was commissioned:

"OK, folks, I've got a great idea... we get a really sexy mid-op transsexual, 6 really fackin' Sarf London geezers, tell them to get it on with "her" and then watch their faces when they find out she is in fact a he..."

Classy.

Matt

Back