• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good news for Conservatives. Still wont happen just yet as it was always part of the their plan

Screaming Corbynistas will punch thenselves drunk screaming at May and then along will come a saviour like Boris to sweep them to power.
He has low support among Tory MPs and his standing with this membership has fallen massively according to polls.
He quit the leadership race last time round when Gove withdrew his support and quit his job as Foreign Secretary - what makes you see him as the party's saviour?

She has been summoned to the 1922 Committee on Wednesday.
Pretty ugly language being used:

A senior Brexiteer told the Mail on Sunday: ‘She should bring her own noose to the ’22. Short of an uncharacteristically powerful, persuasive and coherent performance, then I think her time will be up.’

This one too:

Tory MP Johnny Mercer said he has received ‘overwhelming’ support from within the party since he described the government as a ‘****show’.
He told The Sunday Times: ‘I cannot continue to support an administration that cannot function.’

This gets even worse:

The Sunday Times also quoted a former cabinet minister who said: ‘The moment is coming when the knife gets heated, stuck in her front and twisted. She’ll be dead soon.’

Do these Tory MPs have no recollection of what happened to Jo Cox?

www.metro.news/nasty-party-rounds-on-theresa-may/1279118/amp/

Might as well switch the lights off now rather than wait for them to go out if that's the best they can do. Can this country go any lower, politically speaking?

Yeah, much lower. Labour could get in power with Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry in charge. God help us.

Yeah, much lower. Labour could get in power with Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry in charge. God help us.

Please explain why that would be worse than the present hopeless Tory government, which is so obsessed with infighting over Brexit that it clearly has no domestic agenda whatsoever.

Please explain why that would be worse than the present hopeless Tory government, which is so obsessed with infighting over Brexit that it clearly has no domestic agenda whatsoever.
The four named person are the problem with the PLP at the present.
Ok try this, there is a bombing and the Met Commissioner has to go to the Home Secretary for "special" authorisations (if you don't know what that entails then you won't understand) & the Home Secretary is D. Aboott.................confident? competent? brave? no no and no to that.
MacDonnell goes to the IMF, has he got the brains to discuss economics seriously, really???
Putin sends more killer squads, JC reacts by ...............?????????
Thornberry?????? what is she good for????? not even breakfast TV.

Ok try this, there is a bombing and the Met Commissioner has to go to the Home Secretary for "special" authorisations (if you don't know what that entails then you won't understand) & the Home Secretary is D. Aboott.................confident? competent? brave? no no and no to that.
MacDonnell goes to the IMF, has he got the brains to discuss economics seriously, really???
Dianne Abbott is not someone I warm to but she is actually pretty astute in terms of spotting issues are not spotted by government decision makers - her voting record stands up to her voting against most government **** ups.
McDonnell I would say is much more on the ball than Hammond.
Corbyn doesn't get rattled easily. If you look at the **** that gets thrown at him and his response is calm - no kneejerk reactions.
Thornberry is tough, she doesn't take any bull****, she will be PM within 10 years.

Dianne Abbott is not someone I warm to but she is actually pretty astute in terms of spotting issues are not spotted by government decision makers - her voting record stands up to her voting against most government **** ups.
McDonnell I would say is much more on the ball than Hammond.
Corbyn doesn't get rattled easily. If you look at the **** that gets thrown at him and his response is calm - no kneejerk reactions.
Thornberry is tough, she doesn't take any bull****, she will be PM within 10 years.
Spotting issues is a lot different from dealing with them.
McD has been shown up many times for sums that don't add up and loose answers.
JC.................less calm more lack of response and nothing to offer but carp on decisions others make.
Thornberry won't even get on the breakfast tv, refuses question time as she can't do answers unscripted.
However ALL have good points and might make advisory status but (hopefully) never leaders.

Spotting issues is a lot different from dealing with them.
McD has been shown up many times for sums that don't add up and loose answers.
JC.................less calm more lack of response and nothing to offer but carp on decisions others make.
Thornberry won't even get on the breakfast tv, refuses question time as she can't do answers unscripted.
However ALL have good points and might make advisory status but (hopefully) never leaders.
If you watch PMQs you'll see JC has a lot to say and if you look at the 2017 manifesto you'll see that there is no holding back on policy.

Thornberry refusing Breakfast TV? Piers Morgan do you mean? If so that's a wise decision - Morgan just talks over guests and has pointless questioning techniques - often hear of guests from various industries refusing to share space with him.

Question Time - she has been on within the last two weeks and is regularly on Marr and Peston - I think you are maybe mixing her up with someone else.

Er, you just made up a lot of stuff. Nothing you posted is actually real or has happened.

Thornberry won’t do Breakfast TV as it’s watched by the sort of people who drive white vans.

people that drive white vans tend to start work early so actually they are probably the least likely to be watching breakfast TV.

She is often on TV, I think we can safely say that criticism is not valid,

I used to drive a white van with blue & red lettering on the side. I did on occasions drive to SUFC games in it (though don't tell the boss).

Back