• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shock.Horror.Nobody can find anything positive to say about 5 top Tories.Sign of the times,I suppose.Thought Jeremy Corbyn wiped the floor with Mrs May at PMQ's earlier.He's looking more and more like the next PM every week.

Shock.Horror.Nobody can find anything positive to say about 5 top Tories.Sign of the times,I suppose.Thought Jeremy Corbyn wiped the floor with Mrs May at PMQ's earlier.He's looking more and more like the next PM every week.

:ROFL: The thing is that's just in your blinkered eyes. No matter how much you want it to be true the British public will not vote for him, his policies and the rest of his sorry *** bunch of misfits.

I never once said I've got anything good to say about the Tories. What I am saying is that out of the two choices I'd rather May and her bunch than Corbyns every single day of the week. Now, decipher that any way you see fit. I can't be arsed to go into the where with all about why to you or anyone else.

:ROFL: The thing is that's just in your blinkered eyes. No matter how much you want it to be true the British public will not vote for him, his policies and the rest of his sorry *** bunch of misfits.

I never once said I've got anything good to say about the Tories. What I am saying is that out of the two choices I'd rather May and her bunch than Corbyns every single day of the week. Now, decipher that any way you see fit. I can't be arsed to go into the where with all about why to you or anyone else.
40% did

She might have just been saved, for now. The Theresa May supporting whips made sure the 1922 committee was packed with her supporters who got there early. A lot of those against her were turned away because it was full. So it became support rather than revolt.

She might have just been saved, for now. The Theresa May supporting whips made sure the 1922 committee was packed with her supporters who got there early. A lot of those against her were turned away because it was full. So it became support rather than revolt.

If the anti May brigade were serious they would have been there. IMO it is all a charade to appease the Tory grassroots. As far as I am concerned I will never vote Tory again, even if May is eventually deposed. I won't vote Lab or Lib either so whoever else stands will get my vote. Oh and not the Greens either.

If the anti May brigade were serious they would have been there. IMO it is all a charade to appease the Tory grassroots. As far as I am concerned I will never vote Tory again, even if May is eventually deposed. I won't vote Lab or Lib either so whoever else stands will get my vote. Oh and not the Greens either.

Even if they're a far-right party? Even I'd vote Tory against filth like the BNP.

Wasn't the reality of the meeting more expressed by one 'remainer' who left the room, eyes rolling up to heaven and remarking, "deluded"

Good.That's the sort of thinking that will hand Labour a victory at the next general election in 2022 or earlier. :Clap:

Even if they're a far-right party? Even I'd vote Tory against filth like the BNP.

Yes even the BNP. They were the first party to talk about the grooming gangs. And no I don't agree with all they say, but then there isn't much said by the main parties I agree with either.

Yes even the BNP. They were the first party to talk about the grooming gangs. And no I don't agree with all they say, but then there isn't much said by the main parties I agree with either.

That was the EDL - the cuddly side of facism. "Tommy Robinson" used it as an excuse to stir up racial hatred and fund his million-pound mansion in Bedfordshire. He was oddly quiet about rapists that weren't of Muslim ethnicity, notably those in the EDL themselves.

That was the EDL - the cuddly side of facism. "Tommy Robinson" used it as an excuse to stir up racial hatred and fund his million-pound mansion in Bedfordshire. He was oddly quiet about rapists that weren't of Muslim ethnicity, notably those in the EDL themselves.

BNP were talking about it long before EDL were founded. Tommy founded EDL because he lived in Luton and witnessed, amongst other things, Islamists spitting on our soldiers and the authorities did nothing. He eventually left EDL because of the far right element that joined. He didn't need to talk about non Muslim rapes because they were dealt with, except for the high up establishment cases, which were covered up. The, so called, Asian rape gangs were hushed up by the establishment, from social workers right up to the government. Even a current mp has said that the victims should be quiet for the sake of diversity. Thank god someone spoke out.
I know Tommy has a chequered past but he has been targeted by the establishment to try and keep him quiet. We need more like him.

A "chequered past". That's a cuddly way of saying he's a violent convicted criminal. I imagine many of his supporters are as well.

BNP were talking about it long before EDL were founded. Tommy founded EDL because he lived in Luton and witnessed, amongst other things, Islamists spitting on our soldiers and the authorities did nothing. He eventually left EDL because of the far right element that joined. He didn't need to talk about non Muslim rapes because they were dealt with, except for the high up establishment cases, which were covered up. The, so called, Asian rape gangs were hushed up by the establishment, from social workers right up to the government. Even a current mp has said that the victims should be quiet for the sake of diversity. Thank god someone spoke out.
I know Tommy has a chequered past but he has been targeted by the establishment to try and keep him quiet. We need more like him.
The poppy burners that inspired EDL were arrested - 'Tommy' twists the truth.
Non Muslims rapes are dealt with? Catholic church, Saville and pals, Westminster lost files are famous cases that disprove that but in general rape is statistically going to be committed by someone the victim knows (usually related to) so very likely to be of the same race as the victim. They are also under reported and those that are reported have a very low prosecution rate - so the same situation no matter what the race of the perpetrator is. 'Tommy' twists the truth.

Nazir Afzal who is Muslim, risked his job by forcing the CPS to prosecute the Rochdale grooming gang when no one wanted to and then he secured their conviction.

'Tommy' organised street protests that mostly turned into drunken brawls then filmed outside ongoing court cases and risked the cases being thrown out.

Quite a stark comparison.

The poppy burners that inspired EDL were arrested - 'Tommy' twists the truth.
Non Muslims rapes are dealt with? Catholic church, Saville and pals, Westminster lost files are famous cases that disprove that but in general rape is statistically going to be committed by someone the victim knows (usually related to) so very likely to be of the same race as the victim. They are also under reported and those that are reported have a very low prosecution rate - so the same situation no matter what the race of the perpetrator is. 'Tommy' twists the truth.

Nazir Afzal who is Muslim, risked his job by forcing the CPS to prosecute the Rochdale grooming gang when no one wanted to and then he secured their conviction.

'Tommy' organised street protests that mostly turned into drunken brawls then filmed outside ongoing court cases and risked the cases being thrown out.

Quite a stark comparison.

In general I fully agree. I would just want to clarify though that there is a distinction between preventing abuse and seeking justice after the fact. Prevention is nigh on impossible. We should also note that many of the crimes listed in the examples are historic cases at a time when CSA was not really talked about by either the public or the criminal justice system. Thankfully this is changing substantially and as consequence we can hope to do far better at safeguarding vulnerable people in future as, over time, lessons are learned and consequential reforms enacted at all levels of civil society and the justice system.

For those with an interest, there are some very substantial reports on the IICSA website into their detailed investigations into historic abuse in Rotherham and some Catholic schools. It’s really quite shocking stuff, so not for the feint hearted.

https://www.iicsa.org.uk/

No it just gave the police some ‘tude’ And refused to move his hands out of his waste band.... Just make old Babylon a little nervous.

So if that’s his best example of xynephobic Britain

Yes if old George thinks he’s got it tough he should look at Tommy Robinson. He never broke the law, never pleaded guilty and wasnt allowed his solicitor, despite several reaquets.

So the original member of the audiance. was right in his statement.

Yaxley-Lennon has repeatedly broken the law - including two accounts of mortgage fraud which he pleaded guilty to; possession of a false identity document with improper intention, which he pleaded guilty to; several drug offences; using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, which he denied but was convicted; assault, which he denied but was convicted of; he pleaded guilty to contempt of court in Canterbury, for which he was spared jail as he was given a suspended sentence and warned not to do it again all before the incident in Leeds he pleaded guilty to but is now trying to fight.

It's the type of extensive criminal record that I suspect you think should disqualify a foreigner from entering the country, but you seem surprisingly happy to back this home grown criminal.

Back