• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yaxley-Lennon has repeatedly broken the law - including two accounts of mortgage fraud which he pleaded guilty to; possession of a false identity document with improper intention, which he pleaded guilty to; several drug offences; using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, which he denied but was convicted; assault, which he denied but was convicted of; he pleaded guilty to contempt of court in Canterbury, for which he was spared jail as he was given a suspended sentence and warned not to do it again all before the incident in Leeds he pleaded guilty to but is now trying to fight.

It's the type of extensive criminal record that I suspect you think should disqualify a foreigner from entering the country, but you seem surprisingly happy to back this home grown criminal.

Tommy Robinson never pleaded guilty at Leeds....in fact he never played anything he wasn’t given the chance

.A classic case of the media fooling so many of you. Once it’s repeated you then swear by it.

As for for Morgauge fraud, who hasnt done that I would have never bought my first house. He lent his nephew a deposite so no one lost any money including the bank.

Assaulting the BNP, I guess there’s many a keyboard warrior would love to have the minerals.... So don’t knock those that do.

Tommy Robinson never pleaded guilty at Leeds....in fact he never played anything he wasn’t given the chance

.A classic case of the media fooling so many of you. Once it’s repeated you then swear by it.

As for for Morgauge fraud, who hasnt done that I would have never bought my first house. He lent his nephew a deposite so no one lost any money including the bank.

Assaulting the BNP, I guess there’s many a keyboard warrior would love to have the minerals.... So don’t knock those that do.

Lots of people haven't broken the law. I assume as you're happy to admit fraud you're happy with the Essex Police taking your IP.

Lots of people haven't broken the law. I assume as you're happy to admit fraud you're happy with the Essex Police taking your IP.

Perhaps you should chagnge that name on the back of you shirt. Instead Napster it could be Grass.

Still back to the facts that you have tried to avoid TR never pleaded guilty at Leeds court.

No journalist has ever been jailed for contempt of court.

Contempt is a civil offence so he should have been in a different prison, with far more rights as a prisoner.

TR only reported what was already on other news websites, was not on court property

22 men were jailed for some truely horrific hate crimes.

Without the likes of TR this national scandal would still be covered up by the very elite you should be looking to expose.

The poppy burners that inspired EDL were arrested - 'Tommy' twists the truth.
Non Muslims rapes are dealt with? Catholic church, Saville and pals, Westminster lost files are famous cases that disprove that but in general rape is statistically going to be committed by someone the victim knows (usually related to) so very likely to be of the same race as the victim. They are also under reported and those that are reported have a very low prosecution rate - so the same situation no matter what the race of the perpetrator is. 'Tommy' twists the truth.

Nazir Afzal who is Muslim, risked his job by forcing the CPS to prosecute the Rochdale grooming gang when no one wanted to and then he secured their conviction.

'Tommy' organised street protests that mostly turned into drunken brawls then filmed outside ongoing court cases and risked the cases being thrown out.

Quite a stark comparison.

I thought I said high up cases were covered up, and I would argue the ones you mentioned come into that category.
The Asian grooming gangs, include abduction, trafficking, drugs, rape, torture and peadiophilia, seemed to choose girls who were anything but their race. So add racism to the list.
No cases have been thrown because of Tommy. Also why was his contempt of court case held at the Old Bailey and heard by the top criminal judge in London. Seems a bit over the top.
I would suggest that some of the anti fascist, that makes me chuckle, groups tend to infiltrate any Tommy organised demo to cause trouble which the media always attribute to far right thugs. Of course you may have been there and know first hand.I
Anyway the point is he has brought the issue to the mainstream and we should be thankful for that, not let your hatred for Tommy diminish the message.

That was the EDL - the cuddly side of facism. "Tommy Robinson" used it as an excuse to stir up racial hatred and fund his million-pound mansion in Bedfordshire. He was oddly quiet about rapists that weren't of Muslim ethnicity, notably those in the EDL themselves.

I mentioned that to the revolting witch Hopkins, still awaiting a reply. ?

BNP were talking about it long before EDL were founded. Tommy founded EDL because he lived in Luton and witnessed, amongst other things, Islamists spitting on our soldiers and the authorities did nothing. He eventually left EDL because of the far right element that joined. He didn't need to talk about non Muslim rapes because they were dealt with, except for the high up establishment cases, which were covered up. The, so called, Asian rape gangs were hushed up by the establishment, from social workers right up to the government. Even a current mp has said that the victims should be quiet for the sake of diversity. Thank god someone spoke out.
I know Tommy has a chequered past but he has been targeted by the establishment to try and keep him quiet. We need more like him.

Good ol Tommy didn't seem to bothered having lunch at the House of Lords yesterday. The heart of the establisment.

Two faced twonk.

Perhaps you should chagnge that name on the back of you shirt. Instead Napster it could be Grass.

Still back to the facts that you have tried to avoid TR never pleaded guilty at Leeds court.

No journalist has ever been jailed for contempt of court.

Contempt is a civil offence so he should have been in a different prison, with far more rights as a prisoner.

TR only reported what was already on other news websites, was not on court property

22 men were jailed for some truely horrific hate crimes.

Without the likes of TR this national scandal would still be covered up by the very elite you should be looking to expose.

Sorry, can we rewind a bit.

Yaxley-Lennon was filming their court appearance of them being tried and (despite his attempts to prevent it) found guilty.

Stop and think about it.

A cover-up means the perpetrators don't face justice. These people weren't escaping justice but were facing justice when Yaxley-Lennon tried to intervene. THAT IS WHY THEY WERE IN COURT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I mentioned that to the revolting witch Hopkins, still awaiting a reply. ?

Keep this quiet but Hopkins works for the intelligent services. They like to control both sides.

That’s why they trump up charges against TR... He refused.

How can anyone who pleaded guilty to mortgauge fraud ( they were going to arrest his wife if he didn’t) end up in a category A prison and on they same wing as the 5 men who had tried to murder him and his family.

Regardless of you political stance that should alarm people. The silence from our political class and media tells you a lot about modern Britain.

Good ol Tommy didn't seem to bothered having lunch at the House of Lords yesterday. The heart of the establisment.

Two faced twonk.

I thought it was a brilliant two fingers up to the establishment, and being invited by UKIP made it even better.
I much prefer my version to yours.

Sorry, can we rewind a bit.

Yaxley-Lennon was filming their court appearance of them being tried and (despite his attempts to prevent it) found guilty.

Stop and think about it.

A cover-up means the perpetrators don't face justice. These people weren't escaping justice but were facing justice when Yaxley-Lennon tried to intervene. THAT IS WHY THEY WERE IN COURT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Nope your completely wrong.

He was not filming their court appearance
He was not trying to stop the trial.
The trial was over and they were arriving for sentencing. That’s why at least 11 other news outlets were also filming.
Their names had appeared in the local paper and on the BBC website because at that stage the judge had lifted some of the reporting restrictions.

The restrictions are in place because they are frighten of the public hearing about rape houses opposite the local mosque etc. Or 11 year olds being doused in petrol..... To make them ‘comply’

Perhaps you should concern yourself with the victims rather than the messenger.

Best not to believe what mainstream media tell you either, not without checking out the truth first .

Keep this quiet but Hopkins works for the intelligent services. They like to control both sides.

How can anyone who pleaded guilty to mortgauge fraud ( they were going to arrest his wife if he didn’t) end up in a category A prison and on they same wing as the 5 men who had tried to murder him and his family.

Regardless of you political stance that should alarm people. The silence from our political class and media tells you a lot about modern Britain.

You need to be intelligent to work for an Intelligence Service.

You need to be intelligent to work for an Intelligence Service.

I guess fooling millions of people is a sign of intelligence.

I’ll let you into another little secret. Every right wing speaker who is ever on mainstream, including TR has to support Israel. Same in the US.

If you want intelligence look up Abbey Martin..... She won’t ever be interviewed, even as news guessed, as she highlights some of the shocking tactics used by Israel in Palistien.

the prison was probably chosen because of his history of convictions for violent crimes rather than the fraud that he was convicted for at that particular point in time.

I guess fooling millions of people is a sign of intelligence.

I’ll let you into another little secret. Every right wing speaker who is ever on mainstream, including TR has to support Israel. Same in the US.

If you want intelligence look up Abbey Martin..... She won’t ever be interviewed, even as news guessed, as she highlights some of the shocking tactics used by Israel in Palistien.
'Tommy' 'protests' have featured Israeli speakers and Israel flags in the crowd so his crew are not keeping it a secret.

Back