• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He has a history of violence so they are going put him in a low category prison are they?

Now your embarrassing yourself. He doesnt have a history of violence. Slapping someone from the BNP does not make you category A

If five Neo Nazis had been convicted of trying to murder a prominent Muslim commentator and he ended up in the same prison on the same wing.... For a Mortgauge fraud, you would be marching in central London

No matter how violent you are considered to be they have to keep rival gangs etc apart. The prison staff were astonished when the order came down to move him to their wing.

That’s why in his most recent stay he was moved from Hull with the lowest amount of Muslims to Bedford with the highest.

State sponsered murder approved by the left. You might well be happy if he was killed but then who’s next..... look what happened to those fracking protesters.

Now your embarrassing yourself. He doesnt have a history of violence. Slapping someone from the BNP does not make you category A

If five Neo Nazis had been convicted of trying to murder a prominent Muslim commentator and he ended up in the same prison on the same wing.... For a Mortgauge fraud, you would be marching in central London

No matter how violent you are considered to be they have to keep rival gangs etc apart. The prison staff were astonished when the order came down to move him to their wing.

That’s why in his most recent stay he was moved from Hull with the lowest amount of Muslims to Bedford with the highest.

State sponsered murder approved by the left. You might well be happy if he was killed but then who’s next..... look what happened to those fracking protesters.
What? I can't say I know the background of any judges. Who was the judge on his mortgage fraud case and how do you know he is left wing?
You feared for his life that time but clearly he didn't as he was back inside later that same year.

What? he doesn't have a history of violence? For someone who you talk about a lot I'm amazed that you aren't aware of what a reprobate he is.

He took his name from a known football thug as some kind of show of respect - and of course Yaxley Lennon had his own football ground banning order.

At the time of the mortgage fraud conviction - for which you think it is ludicrous to suggest the law would view him as a violent criminal - he had already done 12 months for assault, followed by time for a public order offence, then convicted for football hooliganism, jailed again for breaching bail conditions, convicted of assault, then protest related jail time and the false passport business before the mortgage fraud conviction.

Does that not count as a history of violence?
Does that not give a judge good reason to put him in a higher grade prison?

A judge does NOT make recommendations or send to any particles prison. After being sent down the prisoner goes to the nearest designated prison which has space AND is an assessing establishment where he or she is assessed before either staying in that prison or being moved to a more suitable HMP. Sex offenders, high risk and such are different but TR doesn't fit into those sorts. As such arguing in posts above is irrelevant.

A judge does NOT make recommendations or send to any particles prison. After being sent down the prisoner goes to the nearest designated prison which has space AND is an assessing establishment where he or she is assessed before either staying in that prison or being moved to a more suitable HMP. Sex offenders, high risk and such are different but TR doesn't fit into those sorts. As such arguing in posts above is irrelevant.
It's not irrelevant to discuss things without being an expert. Very little discussion would go on otherwise.
Personally I have no experience of prison - I have three kids so it would be very irresponsible of me to get into a situation where I wasn't around to be a parent.
All I have is logic and it would seem logical to me that if someone is convicted of fraud but they have a string of convictions for violence then they are housed somewhere suitable for violent offenders.

I accept that the law isn't always based on logic.

Yes A S S yuor comments on prisoners suitability to certain level of prison is sensable, done by prison service not judge. The assessment will be based/include previous offending and otner impotant and logical factors.

the other day Barna was bleating about threads going off topic - having read this for a while I think he's got a point. This thread is about Theresa May, the Tommy Robinson thread got closed down. One of the mods should either open it back up or someone should open another one up.

What? he doesn't have a history of violence? For someone who you talk about a lot I'm amazed that you aren't aware of what a reprobate he is.

He took his name from a known football thug as some kind of show of respect - and of course Yaxley Lennon had his own football ground banning order.

At the time of the mortgage fraud conviction - for which you think it is ludicrous to suggest the law would view him as a violent criminal - he had already done 12 months for assault, followed by time for a public order offence, then convicted for football hooliganism, jailed again for breaching bail conditions, convicted of assault, then protest related jail time and the false passport business before the mortgage fraud conviction.

Does that not count as a history of violence?
Does that not give a judge good reason to put him in a higher grade prison?

So he’s reprobate, with a banning order and named after known football hooligan.... Stop the world I want to get off if there’s category A people like this amongst us.... Not only that he lent his nephew a deposite for a mortgage.

What ever next he will be phoning the parents of a 12 year old girl whilst he and his mates gang rape her. Oh sorry I forgot the 1 million rapes ( some victims were raped 200 times) of white underage girls it not to be mentioned.

As your now a prison expert can you explain.... If you can only have 4 weeks in solitary as a Prisoner in the UK. Then why was TR moved several times to different prisons at the end of each 4 weeks.... He ended up doing over 20 weeks in solitary for a category D offence... mortgage fraud.

So he’s reprobate, with a banning order and named after known football hooligan.... Stop the world I want to get off if there’s category A people like this amongst us.... Not only that he lent his nephew a deposite for a mortgage.

What ever next he will be phoning the parents of a 12 year old girl whilst he and his mates gang rape her. Oh sorry I forgot the 1 million rapes ( some victims were raped 200 times) of white underage girls it not to be mentioned.

As your now a prison expert can you explain.... If you can only have 4 weeks in solitary as a Prisoner in the UK. Then why was TR moved several times to different prisons at the end of each 4 weeks.... He ended up doing over 20 weeks in solitary for a category D offence... mortgage fraud.

As much as you want to downgrade his crimes he has been convicted 12 times for various crimes including violent crimes.

No one has defended rapists on here no matter how many times you say they are.

I very clearly stated I am not a legal expert.
I am responsible for my 3 children so wouldn't get myself in a situation where I would be sent to prison.

Are you a legal expert?

Why do you spend weekends trying to silence those that highlight rape if your such a perfect father.

Why are you so afraid of TR..... it can’t be just London liberal classism can it ?

Why do you spend weekends trying to silence those that highlight rape if your such a perfect father.

Why are you so afraid of TR..... it can’t be just London liberal classism can it ?
My Father was a top man but I wouldn't say he was perfect.

I say I'm no legal expert, then your next post is saying I claim to be a legal expert.

I say no one is defending rapists, then your next post is saying I'm silencing those who are against rapists.

Classic trolling but why be so blatant?

Come on mods crack down on this. The same two as ever taking over. Theresa May thread - clue is in the title.
To be fair someone introduced the subject of the BNP when talking about the right wing in general, EDL were mentioned in connection to them and the 'Tommy' debate started up again - a lot of people have since commented.
Personally I see it as my duty to point out his history of violence every time someone paints him in a positive light. Happy for his name never to be mentioned again, but when it does duty calls.

yes, whole chunks of discussion get moved to more appropriate threads. Its the nature of conversation that it goes off topic, but it can just be shifted elsewhere.

Problem here is that the Tommy Robinson thread got closed (probably rightly so).I'd much rather talk about Mrs May.She's doing a wonderful job,creating thousands more Labour voters,every day. :Winking:

Problem here is that the Tommy Robinson thread got closed (probably rightly so).I'd much rather talk about Mrs May.She's doing a wonderful job,creating thousands more Labour voters,every day. :Winking:
I think she is still in her job so that she gets the blame for trashing the Brexit negotiations, if her rivals in the party wanted to I'm sure they could push her out but at this late stage no good will come of it so why would anyone else want to own that?

Don't worry though because austerity is now over according to Hammond. How out of touch are these nut jobs?

Back