• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Blimey she's ruthless. Hunt, Gove, Osbourne, Morgan, Whittingdale, all gone. New posts created for Brexit, including Davis in charge of Brexit (who has always been anti-EU), and the disgraced Liam Fox as new international trade minister. Oh and BoJo, which is very clever for May. In essence, she's put the MPs who wanted Brexit in charge of Brexit, and given Boris a role which she herself will step into from time to time. Plus, the new Exchequer already stated pre referendum that Brexit will be chilling for the economy - now it's your job to sort it!

EDIT: Hunt staying. which is a surprise.

Last edited:
new foreign sec Boris Johnson was an complete embarrassment in the US today at a press conference with John Kerry. Anyone who likes difficult to watch comedy TV should seek out tonight's BBC news

new foreign sec Boris Johnson was an complete embarrassment in the US today at a press conference with John Kerry. Anyone who likes difficult to watch comedy TV should seek out tonight's BBC news

Completely brilliant by John Kerry. However I worry what the US are looking to do by completely destroying our foreign secretary.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Andrew Marr questions to Theresa May: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Brexit: what was she threatening if we don't get a good deal from the EU? UK as a tax heaven - asked 5 times - no answer.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]She just says we don't want a bad deal we just want a good deal - over and over again. Is she a simpleton who doesn't understand concepts that go beyond these basics?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Trident: did she know that there had been a Trident misfire at the point where Trident renewal was being debated? Did she withhold that information from Parliament? Asked 4 times - no answer. Shameful. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="][SIZE=2][FONT="]Andrew Marr questions to Theresa May: [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="][SIZE=2][FONT="][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="][SIZE=2][FONT="]Brexit: what was she threatening if we don't get a good deal from the EU? UK as a tax heaven - asked 5 times - no answer.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="][SIZE=2][FONT="]She just says we don't want a bad deal we just want a good deal - over and over again. Is she a simpleton who doesn't understand concepts that go beyond these basics?[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="][SIZE=2][FONT="]Trident: did she know that there had been a Trident misfire at the point where Trident renewal was being debated? Did she withhold that information from Parliament? Asked 4 times - no answer. Shameful. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

I feel sad in this new era where Iannucci, C. Morris and Brooker are all out of a job.

Andrew Marr questions to Theresa May:

Brexit: what was she threatening if we don't get a good deal from the EU? UK as a tax heaven - asked 5 times - no answer.

She just says we don't want a bad deal we just want a good deal - over and over again. Is she a simpleton who doesn't understand concepts that go beyond these basics?

Trident: did she know that there had been a Trident misfire at the point where Trident renewal was being debated? Did she withhold that information from Parliament? Asked 4 times - no answer. Shameful.

I take it you did not see John McDonnell doing the same earlier in the show....Its called being a politician. Its the reason Trump is president.

Emily Thonberry was even worse on QT. I'm convinced your one of her staff, as you swings every question round to May bashing. Even Dimbleby mocked her subject avoidance. Corbyn Abbot and Thornberry will all be gone within days of the Stoke defeat.

I take it you did not see John McDonnell doing the same earlier in the show....Its called being a politician. Its the reason Trump is president.

Emily Thonberry was even worse on QT. I'm convinced your one of her staff, as you swings every question round to May bashing. Even Dimbleby mocked her subject avoidance. Corbyn Abbot and Thornberry will all be gone within days of the Stoke defeat.
what questions did John refuse to answer?

Are you genuinely happy to brush off the withholding of information from Parliament where they are deciding on whether to purchase military equipment costing tens of billions of pounds? Are you happy that when it comes to light May refuses to answer the question 'did you know' 4 times?

what questions did John refuse to answer?

Are you genuinely happy to brush off the withholding of information from Parliament where they are deciding on whether to purchase military equipment costing tens of billions of pounds? Are you happy that when it comes to light May refuses to answer the question 'did you know' 4 times?

Jonny Mac declared "we will win the election"...the guy is seriously deluded.

Jonny Mac declared "we will win the election"...the guy is seriously deluded.
What exactly are you quoting? I saw the interview and he actually said that no election was a foregone conclusion and that Labour would need to fight for every vote in the two by-elections

Even if he had said what you thought you heard how can you be annoyed about an MP saying they will win an election at the point where the PM is withholding information from Parliament that directly effects national security?

Some perspective please.

What exactly are you quoting? I saw the interview and he actually said that no election was a foregone conclusion and that Labour would need to fight for every vote in the two by-elections

Even if he had said what you thought you heard how can you be annoyed about an MP saying they will win an election at the point where the PM is withholding information from Parliament that directly effects national security?

Some perspective please.

That's exactly what a PM is suppose to do.

Why would Jeremy Corbyn,Dianne Abbot and Emily Thornberry resign when Labour win Stoke?

Back