• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thin screen?

JoshC

Members
Whenever I'm on ShrimperZone on my laptop the screen does fill my whole screen, leaving a gap of about 2 inches on either side. Dont know if theres anything I can do to get a proper screen back?

Thanks

I also suffer from the same problem!

We will be filling your screens soon...the extra width is there to enable side columns that we have not quite finished yet.

Whenever I'm on ShrimperZone on my laptop the screen does fill my whole screen, leaving a gap of about 2 inches on either side. Dont know if theres anything I can do to get a proper screen back?

Thanks
Do you mean doesn't? :report:

How comes my pc doesn't have this problem?

Different screen resolution?

Truth is, ShrimperZone is the same width as it always has been (800 pixels). It's just that new laptops/monitors, etc are offering people a wider view so blank panels seem to now appear on either side.

At some stage in the near distant future, we'll be widening the Zone to 1024 pixels.

Back