• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that annoy you during Covid!

Most annoying “in” thing to do during lockdown!?

• Clapping for NHS / Keyworkers

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Zoom

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Doing quizzes online

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Bunting on houses / roads

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Kids paintings in windows

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • People posting baking pics

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Being told to “stay safe”

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really doubting Tom Moore? :Facepalm:

Fantastic programme on him last night presented by Michael Ball - he lives with his daughter, who is a very well off business woman. They don't need money, and to suggest any of them are benefiting from his fund raising is bloody poor form, old boy.

Are people really doubting Tom Moore? :Facepalm:

Fantastic programme on him last night presented by Michael Ball - he lives with his daughter, who is a very well off business woman. They don't need money, and to suggest any of them are benefiting from his fund raising is bloody poor form, old boy.
I think it was ironic humour OBL, nothing g more.

Work. What a load of ****, but that annoys me when you're free to go around hugging strangers & licking the elderly.

Adults letting their children post videos of themselves for god knows who to look at...

There was another app that merged with Tik Tok which was a well known source for paedos! My 11 year olds certainly aren’t allowed it.

I ticked bunting - mainly because I think it's for VE day and I think the concept of 'celebrating' VE day is really weird. The Second World War was a global tragedy, and even if we were on the right side and victorious, I can't wrap my head around people having parties to celebrate it. It's yet another excuse for curtain twitchers to name and shame houses that don't take part.
You're probably to young to understand sonny,the option is 75 years under a Nazi jackboot.

[Edit - no need for the politics]

Great idea at the outset.

The idea that we are in Lockdown, its a farcical attempt to look like something is being done , without any real emphasis on real instruction , now Europe is lifting far stricter restrictions to similar levels to our current position , there are many braying for greater freedom here, with 600 odd a day still dying and the spectre of a double spike , but a trip to the pub is more important
30,000 dead and no need for politics ...no wonder we are in such a mess

30,000 dead and no need for politics ...no wonder we are in such a mess
Thanks for that unique perspective Gary - and while the dead include my closest friend’s father, a great man at the top of his game who I’ve known for 40 years, you can rest assured I get the issue.

There’s a need for politics and also a place. And of course it’s important but it’s also banned as a topic on this site, as you well know, because people can’t discuss it without being ***holes to each other.

If people want an unmoderated site, they can go read the comments section on the Echo. And pay for the privilege at the same time.

And if people want me to step down from my position running this forum so you can all just pile into each other and make this whole situation even more intolerable, then I’m also happy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back