• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that aren't criminal, but should be.....

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
....in your opinion.

In mine (sentence in brackets):

1. Any congregation of more than 5 people under the age of 18 after dusk (round them up and put them in the services)

2. Walking a dog without a lead (dog to be immediately destroyed)

3. Old people at cash machines (all assets to be confiscated and given to Polish immigrants as a thank you for their forefathers brave assistance during World War II)

Old people at check outs. (life in jail)

African women who walk at a half mile an hour with babies swaddled to their backs.. (sell the baby)

Women drivers who can't park and chavs with **** cars and alloys - cars crushed, with them in it.

Last edited:
kids in public with music blaring out of their mobile phones (punishment to Clockwork Orange-style endure the whole back catalogue of Merzbow)

Supporting Leyton Orient (Forced to buy a Leyton Orient season ticket).

Not being gay in itself, as people have the right to do as they wish. But, talking in a gay voice and prancing around like they have something stuck up their bum.

If you like men, fine, but don't try and show everyone that you're different.

And no, I don't believe 90% of gays are born with that voice, although some may have, and for them, I apologise.

Not being gay in itself, as people have the right to do as they wish. But, talking in a gay voice and prancing around like they have something stuck up their bum.

And no, I don't believe 90% of gays are born with that voice, although some may have, and for them, I apologise.

Ooooooooh! Get her!

Walking along the street with your hand down your trousers and rolling your shoulders like you're a gangster rapper (said hand to be chopped off)

:hilarious:

I must admit CCCsiders, some of your posts do crack me up

unlike this borderline homophobic one

People who try and sue because they broke a fingernail. Get some Accident insurance for sucks fake.

Anyone with earphones in listening to "music" where everybody else has to suffer the same - usually bad taste -in music.

Also irresponsible parents who allow their youngsters aged around 5-8 to watch DVDs or play computer games where the aim is to shoot in grotesque detail opponents, and then they wonder why the kids have trouble with their behaviour at school.

Also irresponsible parents who allow their youngsters aged around 5-8 to watch DVDs or play computer games where the aim is to shoot in grotesque detail opponents, and then they wonder why the kids have trouble with their behaviour at school.
I totally agree on that one OBL.

Back