• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
When pb was first appointed ,there was question marks against his appointment , most here said they would give him 15 games or until xmas to prove himself,well xmas has been and gone,i wonder what people are thinking now about his appointment, i think SUFC are lucky to have him, seriously have we had a better manager in the past 15 years,yes Tilly who im not belittling done us proud ,took us to the championship ,a place we only ever dreamed off,but he at that time had some cash to spend,i for one love Pb and the way he talks about the team and has them playing.
2 ) Our talk on needing another striker,PB in his after match tlak after the Chesterfield game says he believes Hurst is has good a striker as any in this league and believes that what he is, what are your views on this.
3) To Mr Ron Martin, please i know SUFC are cash strapped but dont sell any of our youngsters, especially Bentley and Leonard our future internationals, or Hurst , at least not for a couple of seasons , that will give SUFC time to bring on the likes of Chambers and T Smith and Connor Wickham to replace them,Pb says his his post match address thet Leonard dosent yet realise just how good he can be.When they do eventually leave us as they will ,please make sure its for a nice big transfer fee with good sell on clauses etc , not for next to nothing. Those transfer fees can really give SUFC a solid foundation for the future.

Wasn't too impressed when Brown took over as I thought he was a manager on the decline, but said I'd give him until after the festive period. Glad I was wrong and hope this continues and ends in promotion.

I really don't think we need a striker. Corr is playing a role where he will be linked up with the midfield more than trying to score. It was his position today that helped Leonard run into the space and score.

I hope we sign Leonard down to a longer deal. Hurst will hopefully sign and I can't see anyone putting in a big bid for him anytime soon.

Also, Connor Wickham doesn't play for us .... do you mean Jack Payne?

Back