• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Things that get used quickly

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
Something that has had me wondering for a while is how the hell we go through so many toilet rolls so quickly in my house?

I can put a new one in at 8am and by 2pm its gone. Not sure what everyone in the house does with it but I know I don't use a great deal.

What goes just like that in your house that you can't explain why?

Something that has had me wondering for a while is how the hell we go through so many toilet rolls so quickly in my house?

I can put a new one in at 8am and by 2pm its gone. Not sure what everyone in the house does with it but I know I don't use a great deal.

I'm with you with the toile roll, I feel like I'm buy them for a family of 57 rather than 4.

you have to get rid of all that panic buying somehow...

I have precisely the same in my household.

We’ve a cloakroom & bathroom, last Monday I had a 9 pack of Andrex delivered with the shopping, by Friday evening there was a third of a roll left & I had to do a late night run to the corner shop.

When confronted with the evidence everybody protests innocence of course!

I have precisely the same in my household.

We’ve a cloakroom & bathroom, last Monday I had a 9 pack of Andrex delivered with the shopping, by Friday evening there was a third of a roll left & I had to do a late night run to the corner shop.

When confronted with the evidence everybody protests innocence of course!

Is everyone eating the toilet rolls?

If so, can you get me some recipes?

Three of us in my house and an 18 pack would last us two to three months. Do they only have 10 sheet rolls over there?

Is everyone eating the toilet rolls?

If so, can you get me some recipes?

Three of us in my house and an 18 pack would last us two to three months. Do they only have 10 sheet rolls over there?

Is it 3 blokes? I have a feeling it's the women that go mad with the toilet roll.

Reactions: GBJ
Is it 3 blokes? I have a feeling it's the women that go mad with the toilet roll.

This is quite clearly the root of your problem.

Go for a wee and them make a boxing glove out of toilet roll to have a quick wipe.

Our household needs a sustainably managed forrest just to keep up with demand

This is quite clearly the root of your problem.

Go for a wee and them make a boxing glove out of toilet roll to have a quick wipe.

Our household needs a sustainably managed forrest just to keep up with demand

That is spot on

Last edited:
Women and toilet roll ?

Few years ago, me and the missus took her mum to Spain for a long weekend (Fri-Mon). We stayed in a little villa, which of course means self catering.

We bought a pack of SIX toilet rolls on our first day, which were only a few Euro’s.

By Sunday, they were buying ANOTHER pack of six, because they’d decimated their share of the original six.

I just don’t get it.

Women have two holes to wipe + the reams removing all their makeup. Men have only one hole to wipe, the other only requires a quick shake. :Smile:

Back