• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This Afternoon's Other L2 Important Games

Disastrous day for me. I backed Grimsby, Barrow and Stevenage large. I read on here they had signed 12 strikers between them in January. I thought as long as you sign strikers, doesn't matter who, just as long as you do....Then you will win ?
0/10 ,worst ever wind up !????

Well with yesterdays game cancelled we are struggling to find things to moan about. Apart from the fact that Ron controls the weather and can bribe refs of course.
Riggers. ,that is naughty ,Ron is not all bad !????

Riggers. ,that is naughty ,Ron is not all bad !????

Don't defend Ron on here. He hasn't even made that statement that he was never going to make about a court case that was never going to happen. Nor has explaned why he never signed players we had no intention of signing.

At least he could sign Mohsni. Then when it doesn't work out because he is well past it we could all get two for the price of one. Blame the failure on another "Ron signing" and also claim that MM is weak for not standing up to the chairman.

We have had a week that never was but that should never stop us moaning.

Don't defend Ron on here. He hasn't even made that statement that he was never going to make about a court case that was never going to happen. Nor has explaned why he never signed players we had no intention of signing.

At least he could sign Mohsni. Then when it doesn't work out because he is well past it we could all get two for the price of one. Blame the failure on another "Ron signing" and also claim that MM is weak for not standing up to the chairman.

We have had a week that never was but that should never stop us moaning.
Sorry I’m not defending Ron ,I’ve known of him far too long to do that ,just trying to get a little rational into the discussion !????????????

And with Barrow having 2 games in hand plus a vastly superior goal difference we’re pretty screwed to be honest.

Dont rule out colchester being sucked in...... haven't won in their previous 10 I think.

Just watched Salford v barrow ,terrible game barrow were the better team not that impressed with Salford think we can turn them over when we play them soon at home

I fancy our chances of staying up even worse now, we are running out of games quickly and need to get points on the table fast.

Just watched Salford v barrow ,terrible game barrow were the better team not that impressed with Salford think we can turn them over when we play them soon at home

I watched it too. Wasn’t remotely impressed with Salford, they were bang average and if they play like that against us, they’re there for the taking. Barrow didn’t look like the mugs I thought they were either.

Back