• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's just you covering your arse to make me look like I didn't understand what you were saying. You hate both Martin and Sturrock with no real reason for Sturrock

No it isn't, it was commenting on how you blatantly missed the ironic subtlety of my comment.

You make it sound as if I'm the only one who hates Martin & we know that's not the case...

Not sure why I don't like Sturrock, call it an irrational hatred, but suffice to say he's done nothing to change my mind during the course of his tenure!

Ron Martin has a new challenger for biggest of 2010 DWB
You really are a mug mate and really get under my skin

I'm correct tho arent I? If we had won, would you have come on here saying how well the team played etc etc? I really don't think so. I think you are one of the ones who want the Blues to fail so you can be vindicated. I get under your skin because I'm not afraid to say what I think. That said, we all have our own opinions and I'd still have a drink with you, I don't hold a grudge, you are a fellow shrimper after all, we just see things differently.

Last edited:
Your a mug mate and I would love to have this dicussion face to face
Find me a quote about when i said the team have played well this season. I want Martin out win lose or draw
If you think I want the team to fail or sturrock then your so wrong.

Go and pull one off over Martin

Back