• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This could be a long discussion.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Which food and drink gives you the smelliest farts?

I have experienced some foul smells over the years. One of the worst was simple but effective. That was baked beans on toast for breakfast and Guiness all night.

For me the standard Indian does produce a cheeky chorus of brutality. The contents of a fry up get me going. I think it is the egg and baked beans.

Those dirty cheap VK Ice drinks they sell in clubs combined with a fry up for me set me off spraying the toilet all day long and producing horrific smells.

Had Roast Pork yesterday, don't really like it but the missus bought it so ate it begrudgingly. Within 2 hours, I was farting the most foul smells, they even made me gag!!

Hey chaps,

I once had 3 big macs after a night on the pop and the next day all my flatus smelt like big macs. I have to confess that it wasn't entirely unpleasant.

The best thing was that they were all long farts, like someone zipping up a sleeping bag or someone dragging a stick along a wooden fence.

Kind Regards

Fart wise, all mine are pretty rank, the input doesn't necessarily affect the output, if you know what I mean.

Slightly off on a tangent, but it's all related... I had some lovely asparagus at the weekend and was amazed at how smelly my wee was! I've never really noticed it before. Is that a sign of good, fresh asparagus?

Fart wise, all mine are pretty rank, the input doesn't necessarily affect the output, if you know what I mean.

Slightly off on a tangent, but it's all related... I had some lovely asparagus at the weekend and was amazed at how smelly my wee was! I've never really noticed it before. Is that a sign of good, fresh asparagus?

Asparagus I am told also impacts on the taste of male sperm, making the taste acrid. Whereas pineapple juice produces a more pleasant tasting product. I hasten to add this isn't first hand experience.

To the subject in hand, my proudest moment in a long career of producing flatulence id clearing the Public Bar of The White Hart in Thundersley by the simple expediency of farting in the Saloon Bar. That lunchtime I had drunk about 5 pints of Worthington, and before evening opening we had been to the local curry shop. Sitting at the table I had an uncontrollable urge to break wind, and it finally emerged as a10 second burst. To my disappointment it appeared to be an innocuous effort, until about a minute later when the denizens of the Public Bar all bolted for the door as one. All asking which foul bowelled ******* had perpetrated the act. However this wasn't the end after doing its duty in the Public it returned to the Saloon, which soon emptied.

As our table of 4 was still occupied and we were all convulsed with laughter it didn't take the landlady (a formidable German lady) long to work out where the nasty niff had emanted from. She sternly told us thst if we dropped stink bombs in the pub again we would be banned. My protestations that it wasn't a stink bomb but a fart cut no ice, and for the rest of the evening I had to go outside to do my duty.

Back