• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This guy makes Mohsni look like a pussy cat

Agree with the first part of this.Not so sure about the second bit.

Fair enough. I can understand the first kick out, and he may have got away with self defence on that one. But, as the referee quite rightly said, once the 'fan' is on the floor he could have walked away rather than continuing to stick the boot in.

Fair enough. I can understand the first kick out, and he may have got away with self defence on that one. But, as the referee quite rightly said, once the 'fan' is on the floor he could have walked away rather than continuing to stick the boot in.
Is this not what Ryan Hall's court case was all about, concentrating on the fact that a kick from a professional footballer is far more serious than from an ordinary civilian? Unlike Barna, I too feel that the actions of the goalkeeper are more outrageous than the person's actions encroaching on the field of play.

Surely something is either acceptable or unacceptable .. more unacceptable ??

When i first heard the story i thought someone had kicked the keeper and so he'd kicked him back, fair enough methinks however the way he carried on was a little OTT i think

Is this not what Ryan Hall's court case was all about, concentrating on the fact that a kick from a professional footballer is far more serious than from an ordinary civilian? Unlike Barna, I too feel that the actions of the goalkeeper are more outrageous than the person's actions encroaching on the field of play.

Me too,it's called assault thats the law,much like the big man on the train in Scotland perfectly understandable reactions to a point.

It's a tough one.

The skinhead **** running on the pitch clearly wanted to harm the goalkeeper. Of course he failed miserably.

The keeper was defending himself initially, but the red mist then took over and he clearly wanted to teach the **** a lesson. A little OTT maybe, but he deserved it.

For me the ref made the wrong decision. He should of taken the players off for 10 minutes, for a calm down. Then completed the match. He should of left any punishment to the Dutch F.A. Which I am sure they will deliver on the keeper.

Back