• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is great: training today

That was excellent. I'm really starting to like Bond.. sounds so boring in interviews but looks like a proper football man in this.

Finishing looks lethal in training, liking what KB brings to the workrate.

Just a thought, with THAT staging around, (behind goal) would anyone pay to watch training?
say it was a pound or two, would anyone go to that?

Not sure if its even allowed (someone will know) but may be an additional revenue stream for our club, that needs all the money it can get.

Excellent, the sort of training people (me) would willing play good money to take part in. Fun and worthwhile.

Love things like this.

We all know that Bond is a great coach that has worked with top players. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience too.

Let's see how he brings that into management full time.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I had already been told that Kevin Bond is doing a good job, that confirms it a bit. The person that told me said KB is probably the most serious Manager we've had for decades. But it's not a bad thing, as he certainly means business. He thinks he will give the job everything. He said he likes everyone to be totally professional, especially the players. That training session looked excellent. KB is already rated highly as a coach. I think Ron Martin got the decision right to give the job to KB. I think we're in for a good new season.

I like what I see there. Good atmosphere and a great tempo to the ball work. Hope it translates into matches.

Finishing looks lethal in training, liking what KB brings to the workrate.

I thought that but the cynic in me thinks they can’t have improved that much from not playing for 2 months. There’s no shots shown which went flying over the bar so it’s more likely only goals were shown as per any decent highlights reel.

I did like the intensity of the sessions though and Bond does look like coaching is his strength. I’m sure our players will learn from him. Just hope it turns into results on the pitch too.

Back