• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today is the day! Five months of hardwork, time and effort all boils down to today. It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few days with drop outs, but nothing is going to beat me, other than a few shots in the game. In January, the idea of playing against some of my favourite Southend United players was a dream, but today it becomes a reality and all in the name of charity. Please, please, please come along and show your support for this fantastic charity and help us raise lots of money for The Lullaby Trust. Gates open at 11am, with the kick off being 12:30pm. Admission is £5 for adults and kids to free. I hope to see you all there, if you can't make it to Burton!

C'Mon Southend!

Hope your day has been a great success, and the weather was kinder to you than it was to us in Burton!

What a fantastic day it was. Last Friday, I had 21 legends. Today, they had 8 plus a youth team coach.

The legends ran out 6-5 winners with Ben Abbey scoring a hattrick, plus Gower, Barrett & Francis

We also had a penalty shoot out, which the legends won 5-3.

http://bit.ly/1oFHFn5

Pretty impressive for a guy who likes to keep himself trim by eating bacon butties and the odd pint or two.

In all honesty the saves were superb (wheres the shot of the one that dribbles thru your legs ? There had to be one :winking:)
He looked a bit like Tubby Morton who played for Melchester Rovers back in the early 70s .:smile:

Back