• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This Sunday

Ricay Fan

Billericay Town FC will be celebrating there 25th anniversary of winning the FA Vase back in 1979 for the 3rd time.

Come along and join in the celebrations when a Billericay team of the 70's and 80's take on a Justin Edinburgh X1 at 2pm.

Prior to kick off the FA Vase and FA Trophy will be on display in the club house.

Admission to this game is Adults £5 and Concessions £1.

Billericay Old Boys include ex southend striker
Steve Jones
Justin Edinburgh X1;

Razor Ruddock
Jimmy Neighbour
Colin Calderwood
Clive wilson
Paul Allen
David Kerslake
Perry Suckling
Peter Taylor

And can anyone recommend any decent pubs near Southchurch Park for tomorrow? (We're playing manor!)
preferably a pub that will be showing the Arsenal Bolton match? Thanks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:42)]Billericay Town FC will be celebrating there 25th anniversary of winning the FA Vase back in 1979 for the 3rd time.

Come along and join in the celebrations when a Billericay team of the 70's and 80's take on a Justin Edinburgh X1 at 2pm.

Prior to kick off the FA Vase and FA Trophy will be on display in the club house.

Steve Jones
Justin Edinburgh X1;

Razor Ruddock
Jimmy Neighbour
Colin Calderwood
Clive wilson
Paul Allen
David Kerslake
Perry Suckling
Peter Taylor

And can anyone recommend any decent pubs near Southchurch Park for tomorrow? (We're playing manor!)
Think I'm rearranging my sock drawer this Sunday so wont be able to make it.

The White Horse.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 17 2004,11:46)]and your telling us this because......
Some of us with a wider regard for Essex non-League football might be interested. Then again, some of the narrow-minded comments that have appeared here recently might point otherwise.

Cheers for the reminder RF, I'd seen that in a programme earlier this season but forgotten the date.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:42)]Billericay Town FC will be celebrating there 25th anniversary of winning the FA Vase back in 1979 for the 3rd time.

Steve Jones
Justin Edinburgh X1;

Razor Ruddock
Jimmy Neighbour
Colin Calderwood
Clive wilson
Paul Allen
David Kerslake
Perry Suckling
Peter Taylor

Alternatively and for NO cost get yourselves down to Blenheim Park at 10.30am to see your very own Shrimperzone FC take on the mighty Cockney Locomotive in our last pre-season friendly before the league action starts next week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Sep. 17 2004,12:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 17 2004,11:46)]and your telling us this because......
Some of us with a wider regard for Essex non-League football might be interested. Then again, some of the narrow-minded comments that have appeared here recently might point otherwise.

Cheers for the reminder RF, I'd seen that in a programme earlier this season but forgotten the date.
Would that possibly be because the instructions for this forum are ? (and I quote) :

"Shrimpers Chit-Chat
A forum to discuss all issues about the world's greatest football team : Southend United. "

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:56)]what league you in?
Sceptre League Division 6
biggrin.gif
- our first ever season and we have to start somewhere.

In twenty years time I want to be a fat ******* running SZFC in the Conference challenging for a league place.
biggrin.gif
(I'm pretty sure Pikey FC may well have been in the Essex Senior a lot more recently than that).

Enjoy Sunday, I always keep an eye on Billericay's results.

I put it on here because theres some ex-southend players playing in the match. Maybe i should have posted it in ex-shrimpers

cheers - dont know if youre playing my team (elements) we were in div 5 but leagues been reshuffled cos theyve added div 6. Look forward to playing shrimperzone if in the same division

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:07)]cheers  -  dont know if youre playing my team (elements) we were in div 5 but leagues been reshuffled cos theyve added div 6. Look forward to playing shrimperzone if in the same division
laugh.gif
I played and scored against you two years ago for Advante.

You beat us though....
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In twenty years time I want to be a fat ******* running SZFC in the Conference

ORM, you're most of the way there......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 17 2004,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:07)]cheers  -  dont know if youre playing my team (elements) we were in div 5 but leagues been reshuffled cos theyve added div 6. Look forward to playing shrimperzone if in the same division
laugh.gif
 I played and scored against you two years ago for Advante.

You beat us though....  
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In twenty years time I want to be a fat ******* running SZFC in the Conference

ORM, you're most of the way there......
Steve - By a strange co-incidence I'm currently picking Sunday's starting line up.
biggrin.gif

Ricay - don't worry about posting on here. We're pulling your plonker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:42)]And can anyone recommend any decent pubs near Southchurch Park for tomorrow? (We're playing manor!)
Or The Castle

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricay Fan @ Sep. 17 2004,12:42)]And can anyone recommend any decent pubs near Southchurch Park for tomorrow? (We're playing manor!)
No pubs to recomend - there all sh*te

watch out Manor Striker - Dan Kemp , he's mustard

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 17 2004,12:35)]
[b said:
Or The Castle
or the Woodgrange or the Exchange

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 17 2004,13:44)]
[b said:
[b said:
Or The Castle
Mmmmm the Woodgrange...! Isn't that a bad choice given that most of it's clientele are likely to be from the Kursaal estate?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Sep. 17 2004,13:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 17 2004,13:44)]
[b said:
[b said:
Or The Castle
Mmmmm the Woodgrange...! Isn't that a bad choice given that most of it's clientele are likely to be from the Kursaal estate?
yeah maybe

Back