• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Personally, we were at Roots Hall beginning to organise loading supporters on the 18 coaches out of Roots Hall, little knowing what excitement was ahead.

Feels like a lifetime ago but still sitting with a soppy grin on my face thinking about the day! :loyalsupporter:

Brilliant day... Funny enough this morning, I was also thinking about last week........ Wish my days were like that every day, just like children wish Christmas could be every day :thumbsup:

Still haven't quite recovered and not sure ever be same again.
Replayed Pigott goal and pens a few times this morning before kids got up and nicked the TV.
UTB

This time last Saturday I was thinking about the bits that got us there. That goal against Luton at RH and the second half performance against Stevenage, second leg. Both were defining moments in getting us to Wembley. If Saturday had ended in tears, then those two moments would have been worth remembering regardless. Then the afternoon and early evening just got better and better. I now have three defining memories to keep me warm during cold afternoon/evening rubbish matches next season (and there will be some).

I played golf this morning with a Wycombe supporter and a Stevenage supporter. Golf was crap but I couldn't stop smiling all morning :smile:

Was feeling quite drained, little did we know what was to come, wish we could relive it all again. Haven't stopped playing the recording of extra time and pens......love it!!!! :smile:

Did anyone else completely lose track of time ? Got to Upminster thinking it was about 9.30 ish but it had gone 11pm. crazy

Did anyone else completely lose track of time ? Got to Upminster thinking it was about 9.30 ish but it had gone 11pm. crazy

The problem with a 5.30 ko plus extra time and penalties meant I had no idea what time I arrived in Hamilton Hall after the game but I know what time I left because of the Train times. And I liked to publically apologise to the SUFC couple on the train I bored senseless all the way back to Hockley.

Back