• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thoughts on violence and corruption in football

theacademic

Thanks to those of you that completed my recent gambling survey. Whilst I am analysing the results, I am also interested in what you make of the levels of corruption and violence associated with football in recent years? The survey is anonymous and can be found at: http://www.topfan.co.uk
If you would like to stay involved in future projects and hear about the results of previous ones then please leave your email address at the end of the survey. Thanks in advance for your time.

The usual conclusions are fully expected from some jerk who has never seen the inside of a football ground other than on the television and will come up with the same old rubbish that has been rehashed for years.

Many thanks Massimo Giovanni and anyone else who has completed the survey. It's still live if anyone has a spare minute or two.

Happy to complete survey. Corruption? I voted somewhat effective to fifas plans as they'll always be an alarming level of corruption. Violence? Better role models and education would help. Handshakes before kick off should remain. For TV purposes there should be no commercial break at this point as this would help advertise respect and tolerance to others especially children.

Many thanks Southend Pier and anyone else who has completed the survey. Really appreciate it.

Last shout to see if anyone can help with the survey. Your thoughts are really appreciated if you have a spare few minutes.

Back